Webmoney doesn't send SMS confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter74

Last two weeks I am trying to receive a SMS confirmation code from Webmoney to withdraw WMZ but I can't. Support tells that status of message is “delivered” but the SMS didn't reach my mobile. All other sites/people send me SMS without trouble. Support were friendly in the beggining, but they didn't solve the problem and then stopped answer. It is not possible to change phone number in my webmoney account but it could be solved easily, sending manually the code to my e-mail, support page or WMkeeper message but they don't care. I can see many pages in web about this problem. You use Webmoney for years and then you can't receive SMS anymore and lose your money... Stay away from Webmoney.

3 comments
SMS confirmation doesnt work sometimes,if you have webmoney keeper you can log in and withdraw without sms verification,the problem is bank transfer currently doesnt work.
I messaged them 3 times,but they always reply the same bullshit..."wait 3 days","it will be normal withint 5-10 days" etc.
Webmoney is a real pain in the ass,their site is full of bugs and their support sucks.
Lets wait,hopefully when their new banking system goes live everything will go back to normal.

Last two weeks I am trying to receive a SMS confirmation code from Webmoney to withdraw WMZ but I can't. Support tells that status of message is “delivered” but the SMS didn't reach my mobile. All other sites/people send me SMS without trouble. Support were friendly in the beggining, but they didn't solve the problem and then stopped answer. It is not possible to change phone number in my webmoney account but it could be solved easily, sending manually the code to my e-mail, support page or WMkeeper message but they don't care. I can see many pages in web about this problem. You use Webmoney for years and then you can't receive SMS anymore and lose your money... Stay away from Webmoney.

I had same problem and they solved it, try to be friendly. This is problem with sms gateways, sometimes it simply stops working. They added my number to another gateway and it works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back