Status
Not open for further replies.

marhahajcs

Hi all!

This topic is about a scam hosting company "Webhostdaddy".
They closed their hosting site in january ,but the site was online till now.
Many peoples have registered their domain names with Webhostdaddy and now,we all lose our domains.I even tried to transfer my domain to another company,but they didnt provide the nacesary EPP code for me.I have sent about 10 support tickets,but they refuse to answer.
I have a lot of work in this project and i dont want to give my domain to webhostdaddy owner.
I found out ,that they have registered our domains at enom domain register.

I search for peoples,who are also scamed by webhostdaddy,so we all together going to try takedown their enom account.

P.S. for Mods
I dont know,which is the well section for this kind of topic.Please move this topic to proper section.thx

P.S for Webhostdaddy owner
If you read this topic,please take in contact with me.I prefer to solve problems on the peaceful manner.

Last edited:
8 comments
If it is a mass case,than i think we can do something.
My idea is to collect a list of stolen domains,after that we can go to contact enom.

Last edited:
vamp1re
just google and you will find some proof.The question is not that,do this problem exist,it's about how we can resolve this problem.Even on their fb page a lot of peoples complaining about this problem.

souza
It was a good tactic,they offer 1year free domain,if you signup for hosting.I have renewed this domain and now i have no access at all.
They nothing mentioned about the domains,when they shut down their hosting service.
Now,they shut down their site,so we lose access for our domains.

The question is still the same,do anyone have registered domains with webhostdaddy?

Last edited:
So now you learn your lesson. Never host your domain and site with the same outfit, it doesn't matter how attractive the offer is. The chances for you to run into trouble with your webhost is much higher than with a domain host. In most cases they will take your domain hostage if things screw up.

vamp1re
just google and you will find some proof.The question is not that,do this problem exist,it's about how we can resolve this problem.Even on their fb page a lot of peoples complaining about this problem.

souza
It was a good tactic,they offer 1year free domain,if you signup for hosting.I have renewed this domain and now i have no access at all.
They nothing mentioned about the domains,when they shut down their hosting service.
Now,they shut down their site,so we lose access for our domains.

The question is still the same,do anyone have registered domains with webhostdaddy?

Somethings come at a price, you have been fallen for the free 1 year domain, this is what you got in return.

it is not that simple,but i done with the lesson.
you never can know,who will lie you.
I was active affilate of webhostdaddy and bringing nice sales daily.Also hosted four websites there,but looks like someone dont care about his reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back