For Hire Webexpertx | A team of professional developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brain

Hello From webexpertx Team!
Welcome from our whole team to this thread in this Webmaster forum. We will receive much glad & pleasure from you for reading this full thread to know what we are? to know our working style, our services, our skills & why choosing us.

About Us
We have a team of experienced Web Developers & Professional Coders which are working in this field since 3 to 4 years & know to work in latest technology & will do best-to-best work everytime.
Our Web Developmet team is working since 3 to 4 years & marketing since last 6-7 months. We serve our clients in the way they love our work & want us for every new project.

Our Working Style
We do our work deeply & almost swim around the project to do our best about the new & latest technology.

Our Services
We offer a (clients discount package) to those clients who like to design and develop their full website with custom work by us.
Our Skills :
§ Photoshop Web-Designing Layouts
§ HTML5 and CSS3 Development
§ Twitter BOOTSTRAP
§ Responsive Websites
§ AJAX
§ jQuery
§ JavaScript
§ PHP MYSQL
§ CMS - Wordpress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla

Why Choosing Us
If you read this thread, the first thing comes in your mind is that:
Ø Why Only webexpertx ?
Ø How type of work they do for me ?
Ø If they do my Work in the way I want ?

So the simple answer is our Portfolio : Portfolio
Our Website : http://www.webexpertx.com

Contact Us:
E-mail : contact@webexpertx.com

Last edited:
6 comments
A small bit of advice, no one wants to see an under construction page or countdown. I'd recommend leaving the old design and portfolio up for now, or at least waiting to share until you have a working website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back