Shared WebDen: Offshore Semi-Dedicated Web Hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i9/ba75140b.png[/slide]

True customer support. No bullshit. Helping even the no0best of no0bs. (y) Keep up the good work guys. EDIT: ' Pro Bro is my nickname for .mac. Losers. :|

WebDen have hosted me for a few months now never have any problems, always kept up to date when there are server mantinence etc... :D !

ive been with webden for 4 months now they are excellent and i Highly reccomend them for there excllent server speed and they are so helpful :)

Well I have been with Dlow's hosting for a while now. The support by Dlow is amazing, any errors or problems he lets you know fairly instantly. If he isn't on the problems are fixed rather fast. I have had hosts in the past who sell hosting with issues right on the server as you buy it, and basically say good luck and thanks for the money. Dlow has answered my questions and support professionally and fast.

Now as in the service itself, also top notch. I really haven't had any bad down time, and the speeds are amazing. You get exactly what you pay for. Most hosts over sell and offer x amount of space and x amount of bandwidth, however cheat you with fair usage. Fair is what your offering for my money. I use a great deal of space on the server, however it was never an issue.

The price is reasonable and in line with the other hosts. Remember you get what you pay for. Don't expect the best hosting in the world for $1, you have to spend a little more. Plus for the support you get its well worth it.

Honestly this is one of two hosts I can proudly recommend as a real good host, not a fly by night scam job.

Well, currently my new site has been sponsored by WebDen's Semi-Dedicated Offshore Hosting.

I'm very much satisfied. I have used DLow's servers in the past, the security & optimizations on the server were top-notch. I'll keep you guys updated till the month ends ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back