WebCare360.com - cPanel/CloudLinux Offshore Shared Hosting From $3.99 (Romania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Sorry for the downtime. Server is back online a few minutes back.

Actually, when its on the DC end, we can't do anything except waiting for the response. And, about the servers, we have already decided to move to new offshore DMCA ignored DC with real time support.

This is the longest ever downtime we ever had and the most worst thing was to just wait for the updates from our DC.

Well, are extremely sorry for the downtime. And, will really work hard to ensure no such downtimes again in future. Thanks for your understanding.

Then... can we expect downtime on those days?
How many downtime?

Please inform about downtime and when will be the migration, because i want to build a backup and restore at another temporal host while you move. Thanks.

Then... can we expect downtime on those days?
How many downtime?

Please inform about downtime and when will be the migration, because i want to build a backup and restore at another temporal host while you move. Thanks.

For sure, we will send a pre-notification to all our clients. Well, to avoid much longer down time, we may ask our clients to not to make some big changes during the expected migration time, so we will migrate data and then will update the DNS. So, once the DNS got updated your sites will be back online again.

Then... no answer tickets anymore?? Still you alive?

Two days passed sine i opened my ticket and no answer on it... #337735

:facepalm:

Then... no answer tickets anymore?? Still you alive?

Two days passed sine i opened my ticket and no answer on it... #337735

:facepalm:

Sir, first thing that we do reply to our tickets within our average response time of less than 60 mins. And, there is being no downtime or any issue reported by any of the client.

And about your ticket, I have just confirmed that particular ticket was replied by the Admin, because it was not about an issue it was about your valueable suggestion. And, I am also being informed that the Admin make a reply to that ticket via email, so there might be chances that, that email was not successfuly sent as it was from mobile.

Well, sorry for the inconvenience, as seems you havn't receive that email. I'll again ask the Admin to update your ticket.

And, surely, we are alive and in the business :)

Thanks for your understanding.

We have some issues with the server. We are looking into it. Please, bear with us for a few hours and every would be fine again. We are about to find a permanent solution on this issue.

For latest updates please get in touch with us : webcare360@live.com

Grrrr ... they changed ip and not inform... my cloudflare setup goes to hell.

And exist data lost too neither inform, my last post is from "March 9th" more than one week lost...

Anyways now i can see that my site up to date remains on old server but new server wich is online is outdated... hope that they update soon us with news about what they plan to do...

Last edited:
Down for now :|

We have been working hard on it. And, finally it will be back to normal very soon.

Grrrr ... they changed ip and not inform... my cloudflare setup goes to hell.

And exist data lost too neither inform, my last post is from "March 9th" more than one week lost...

Anyways now i can see that my site up to date remains on old server but new server wich is online is outdated... hope that they update soon us with news about what they plan to do...

Sir, actually, we did not receive a positive response from our DC for more than 12 hours and after that they started to look into the problem. And, we decided to not waste more time and started to migrate data manually and the last copy of data we had was from 10th of March (Off-site).

There was something wrong of HDD file structure and due to that reason their was not any proper full off-site backup after that date.

But, please note that none of your data has lost. We have some how got the latest copy of your data on the old server , and also the old server is back too. Now, we are optimizing and checking the data on the old server and after that we will start migrating the latest copy of data to our new servers.

We, have been working on the issue for the last 36 hours without any sleep, because old server IP's were pinging but there was no access to server. So, that really was a hactic problem.

Sorry for all the inconvenience being faced by you, but now we expect and hope that everything will be back to normal as we have planned.

Thanks for all your understanding.

Regards,
-- WebCare360

Ok, i will wait until everything return to normal.

Please when you finish the migration inform us because when everything is up to date and stabilished on new server i want to reactivate cloudflare again.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back