For Hire Web Development - SEO - Coding and more - 15+ Years in the business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Coon

Goodday WJunction,

Haven't been here for a while! Some people might remember me some don't. If you clicked this post you're probably not fully satisfied with your site - perhaps I can help

All services include answers to your questions while I'm working on your project, advice on how to proceed after we're done (chat or phone)

I charge $25/hour for every service with a minimum of one hour.

An hour means an hour of actual work, so any talks or preparation we do before do not count for the hour! Ofcourse we can't chat for hours ;)

I've hired 100's of freelancers of people over the years and over 95% let me down/scammed me. I know how it feels and you can be assured I don't mess around.

By now I know what I can and can't do. I only take on a task I know I can complete properly and without any frustration and where I can make sure you get what you expected or better.

Global website improvement - $25 or 50 one time fee, done in one or two hours.

I will visit and use your site, visit and use your direct competitors sites and more. I do this very thoroughly and I visit your site with the mindset of an actual visitor, not a webmaster (another mistake many make), because that's all that matters.

Afterwards you get a well written document of things to change/improve.

The difference between $25 and $50 is the amount of time I spend - though I recommend two hours. You can ofcourse also get one hour to see me work and decide afterwards if you want a 2nd one too.

I don't do more than two hours per site because then I would just be stalling and ripping you off.

SEO - Working on project/monthly base is possible here.

Almost every webmasters goal is getting listed (higher) on Google. This makes things pretty difficult for most. I always try to think out of the box and implement innovations your competitors do not have - giving you an edge over them.

SEO is very complicated and unique and takes a lot of time and patience - listing every task would be impossible but I keep track of everything I do.

On site SEO:

Optimizing your website in general. This is mostly (re)writing texts, improving your site speed and checking your competition and find the correct approach for your goal.

Ofcourse it includes all the basics too e.g: make proper image names and alt tags.
The SEO work is quite extensive, but it all depends on what you want yourself!

Off site SEO:

Linkbuilding, article writing, finding link exchanges. Pretty much the basics of SEO. I make sure everything is legit and relevant so Google will reward instead of punish you.

Note: SEO work does not give any guarantees. Any company who claims that is lying, unless they backdoored Google and can place your site on rank 1! I have however,

Coding - Working on project base is possible here:

HTML, PHP, Linux (Server management/optimization) MySql, Postgres, CSS, Python, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Haskell, list goes on for a while.

Practically all web languages and website coding jobs I also charge $25/hour for.

Advanced coding costs between $50-100/hour and while I do offer it - it's outside WJunction. This is only for big projects (50+ hours) so most likely does not apply to you however rest assured anything is possible.

Example: Auto upload script written from scratch and perfected in 2008, including way more functions than the ones I see available even today.

The ones available at the moment are maybe (probably?) mine - though I'm not sure and don't mind - I gave it away to a few friends back then but it wasn't made for public use and most weren't able to use it. I guess a few did understand the instruction manual back then ;)

About me:

I entered the scene in 1995 with Floppy disks (I was about 5 back then). In 2001 I became a moderator at a warez forum. By 2003 I was a siteop on several topsites and had an all access pass to everything. I spent a few years in this scene but quit due to the amount of time it cost.

During that I created my first site in 2003. I think by then I was a moderator at the original warez-bb as well which was quite big and fun to do, especially with my access.

Over the years I learned step by step how to make and maintain your own sites with the help from a fellow webmaster.

By 2008 I had a decent site network and was able to finally really start learning things - because just when you think you're done, you realize you haven't even started yet. It's like finishing high school and starting college.

Due to many reasons and lack of free time the past years (none) I quit the scene around 2012.

After I had enough experience with SEO and had plenty of traffic, I had enough time and data and made tiny edits to my sites with a/b/c/d tests and comparing the results. They were quite interesting and to this day I still use most of the information I learned there.

Since 2014 I've been doing pretty much the same - except with non warez sites now. Eventually I got bored but setting up a new company/project would - again - consume many years of my life, which I'm not interested in anymore.

PM ME FOR INFO!

Last edited:
11 comments
Dude....it's been a while. Good to see you back, I know many people who would be happy to see you back. Come say hi to everyone in the discord group.

Hey Occult, long time, I joined the Discord.

Great to be back. There's going to be a new era of warez and I want a front row seat... ;)

Last edited:
Hey there,

Hard to tell without seeing how it is, but I've worked with wordpress daily for years and I don't think it should be a problem. Do you have Skype or Discord?

I mean its not yet broken, but im expecting it to get broken when WP 5.0 with Gutenberg comes out.
I'll contact you if that happens.
Glad that you know wordpress as well. Cheers!

Ah no worries, I've broken and fixed all my sites at least 10000 times by now ;)

If the release breaks everything (in general) I'm afraid that'll be way too much work, and pointless for me to do, as the WP team would be done way faster than me. I doubt they release it as it is though, WP has always been really reliable despite a lot of hate

Anyway that's not such a good plan - better contact me before you upgrade and I can do it for you for free with proper backups and whatnot. If it doesn't work just wait for the WP dev team update - there's no need to rush an update anyway... I still use Windows 7 ;)

For example Magento 2 is the biggest webshop disaster since.. webshops I guess and I'm sure WP won't do something similarly retarded. I know several big webshops that spent a few 100k on a fresh Magento 1 shop cause 2 is so awful.

Over 999 served :cake:
Need anything done for your website? Or something from scratch? Get it done by people with experience and passion :beers:

Discord: CptJoker#9905

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back