Web Copycat – Done for You Affiliate Marketing [Test]

Status
Not open for further replies.

albahja

I got an email this morning about another “Done For You” system called Web Copycat. Now I love DFY systems especially if they work. So I’m going to test Web Copycat to see if it builds me a list and makes some money.

Now I’ve done this before with Instaffilaite, where I got an email, looked at the sales page and decided to sign up to test it. And I have to say Instaffiliate is one heck of a product – it works! I’m now making a commission on average every other day.

So back to Web Copycat, I’m not going to do a full review here until I get some results to report but let me give you a bit of a heads up…

Web Copycat is essentially a revenue sharing system where you get paid 50% of any sales they make for you. Let me say that again…

50% revenue share for any sales THEY MAKE FOR YOU!

So you don’t have to sell anything yourself the Web Copycat team do it for you. And that’s a breath of fresh air!

Here’s the sales page :

Here’s how it works:

There is a $1 10 day trial period, then if you decide to stay it’s just under $40 per month.

For that you get a complete sales funnel :

A squeeze page with an optin for (linked to your autoresponder so you build a list), a front end product and upsell products. And this is where you make your money. So your getting a complete done for you sales funnel

Web Copycat will do the email marketing for you as well so they will pre load and schedule your autoresponder with follow up messages – And that saves massive amounts of time and potential headaches. Plus they are professionally written and conversion tested. So even if your visitors don’t buy the first time they’ll get marketing messages sent giving you the chance to get them to buy later.

Of course the other advantage to this is that as they are your subscribers on your lists so you can build a relationship with them and send them to other products you promote as well. If you market anything online you MUST build a list, no if’s, no but’s you must build your lists!

If you decide to stay after the 10 day trial period then every month you get a brand new funnel to add to the one you’ve already got, so over time you’ll have a bit of an empire going and I like that for sure – more ways to make more money and build bigger lists!

Web Copycat and traffic

Even though you get a complete sales funnel to work with every month you’ll still have some work to do. You’ll need to drive targeted traffic to your squeeze pages.

Inside the members area you can order traffic from web copycat directly from them and it looks like solo ad traffic. I don’t have any problems with that at all, I buy solo ad traffic all the time. From their pricing it looks to be at the top end tier 1 traffic which is what you should be aiming for anyway, so I’m going to order some and test it.

You don’t have to order their traffic of course, but it’s a nice touch to be able to access a traffic source without having to go get it yourself. Having said that because it is priced at the top end of what I’d normally pay and if you’re on a budget it might be a little out of reach, but there are tons of ways to drive traffic. So yes their solo ad traffic looks expensive but trust me when I tell you, when it comes to solo ad traffic you get what you pay for!

An alternative to consider is to write a post, put it on Facebook and boost it. Which is what I’ll be doing once I’ve got some results.

Web Copycat autoresponder follow up messages
Here’s another thing I like…

You can have Web Copycat load up your autoresponder with follow up messages.

I decided to go for this option and now I’ve got 36 follow up professionally written emails in my Aweber account scheduled and ready to go out… Love that!

If you want to take advantage of this option then you need an Aweber account

Which you can get here

Take the free trial for sure and once they’ve loaded your account your system is ready to go. You have to have an Aweber account as the Web Copycat team are most familiar (according to the set up videos inside the members area) with that system. As Aweber is the most widely used autoresponder service and as good as it get’s, I don’t have a problem with this either. Get yourself an Aweber account first if you don’t have one.

Wrap up

So I’ve signed up for the $1 10 day trial. I’ve had my Aweber autoresponder account loaded so I’m set to go. In all it took me personally about an hour to complete, everything else was done by web Copycat. All that’s left is the traffic.

And one last thing…

…And this has boosted my confidence in thinking that this might just work.

A Web Copycat team member called me on my cell to welcome me on board and to ask if I needed anything. A really nice touch and if they follow that up I’ll be seriously impressed!

So in a couple of weeks time I’ll write a follow up to this post with results and any earnings.

But right now, so far so good. let’s see if it works.

If you want to jump on (I have to say it looks good) and test Web Copycat yourself you can do from here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back