Status
Not open for further replies.

l0calh0st

Hey, I think we need a new unique style for wjunction. This is a big community and we need a unique sleek theme. Not just a premium theme which is available for purchase.

Anyway there was a theme challenge here, someone won this but where is the skin?

DeLeTeD coded it, and it was almost finished. Almost 90%.

Who can code this to 100% ?

52 comments
Yea I have it, psd and it almost done. If someone offers to finish it great if not ill continue it in a week or 2. We have talked to elj already and said will implement it when its done. Just been busy and now or very soon I will have time to complete it. Or get someone else idc :P

No we don't. We are here to discuss, not to look in some unique template. At least I don't care about template, I wouldn't even mind if it was default template...

I have DeLeTeD's unmodified 90% version. Also have the psd but that's filled under "Other" which is a big folder and could take a while to go through :S

I've no interest in finishing it so don't even ask me.

NM DeLeTeD replied....

happy possible to upload it for me, or maybe demon, thought I had it but I dont :(

I have the psd, just not the forum skin files lol

edit found this version, I dont remember if its the latest one or not since I had it on a test server for a little while :( Anyways still needs some work, so pm if your interested in helping if not continue waiting :P

[slide]http://www.imgcafe.com/view/uploads/deletejlj.png[/slide]

well sorry to interfere i wanna say something,

this skin is not for sale, nor anyone bought or ever think they gonna made a skin like WJ, look at the skin, features, mods, etc.. all of them unique like new thread direct icon on categories, new advertising buttons on every section. and header is very clear, clean and advertise able , it's very good i have seen the skin you guys gonna code but do you really think wj should change this skin? the skin you guys coding it's very sleepy skin i mean dark and not really good like this one

i have an idea to change the skin i mean not the skin some features

staff can change this skin like adding new buttons, logo, and few changes instead of changing the whole skin it's not really good idea and if you guys really thinks staff should change the skin then let them make one good like they made this skin :)

sorry i just replied what i felt

thanks

we (wj) had a comp and roots skin won it wont look anything like the preview DeL put up that was an early "alpha" with just basic color edits.

give me 5 and i'll try and upload my copy.

I don't know why we need a new unique skin, I like this one, its unique, I will definitely miss the red accents :S I'd recommend to keep it like this...

I <3 WJ

This is a premade skin that you can buy or even find ripped. There are only small things that are changed, but it still looks exactly like the original skin. Katz has never been good at getting nice looking forums :P Just look at katzforums, it's a premade skin as well with even less changes. It would add more sophistication and legitimacy to this site if it looked 100% unique.

We had a competition before, and some really nice skins where made and I've been waiting to see them be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back