Selling We Create High PR Link Pyramid PR4-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeKepztry

Original Thread Here (Now locked to avoid confusion)

What Other Wjunction Members Are Saying About This Service!
The service seems good.

A full report of all links was provided when the order was completed.

It seems it wasn't just a basic blast with with 1 Post just containing 1 back link.

All posts contained 2 back links, my chosen URL and another submitted page, so it gives link depth between all the submitted posts and sites.

The report contained many high ranking PR sites all posts interlinked with other sites & book marked by social sites and forum profile links linking to submitted posts as well, all links were posted between 557 sites.

Some pages have been removed but this is expected with any service.

Example of PR
d6EMw8.jpg

So overall well worth the $

Well, I have just received my review copy and report.

I must say I am truly impressed at the amount of work gone into this!

Most of what I manually checked myself was of very good link juice quality with Do-follow links

I am quite confident in the effect this is going to have in the next few weeks once everything starts being indexed and followed etc.

Everything is as the poster has said and even more, you're truly getting more than your monies worth if you order!

Great service and i'll be taking another package without a doubt.

Excellent service! Good communication. Everything as described. I see increase of organic traffic on my sites. Pleasure to do business with you again.

Hello Wjunction members,

We provide Powerful pyramid link building services

Services:

Powerful Link Pyramid HIGH PR

*"Charger Package" - $15 (60% off)

30+ High PR6-8 Web 2.0 Pages

100+ Bookmarks PR 2-8

5000 Profile backlinks high pr (1-8)

All I need is a 3 Keyword and URL from you.

Pyramid Links are a great way to diversify your backlink profile. This package includes layered social bookmarking ,profile backlinks , and web2.0 pages , which Google loves (awesome). We build backlinks to the backlinks on your site. Take action and get your site ranking Better Today.

Turnaround time: We understand that your time is important that is why we try and get your results back to you as soon as possible. We say normally 3-5days but typically much sooner for the Charger package. [/b] depending on the volume of orders.

ADULT SITES: Currently Accepting adult sites orders for Charger package- $20.

Update: Sorry...
REVIEW PACKAGES HAVE RUN OUT.

However, We now have

PRICE: $15

Payment Methods: Paypal and Alertpay

For Bulk rates please contact me.

Click the Button Below to Place your Order, After the order you will be directed to a form where you can fill out your website information

Pm me for Alertpay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back