We Are Duckfile not (duckload)paying good read more (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope to this website to be better with time .
this website in its first month and as we see it recieve many traffic from its beginning and that may cause many trouble if they don't have enough credit or something .

you can use filesonic , the payment plans are similar and filesonic is trusted
i am already using Wupload,FileSonic and FileServe with english forums and they are great but this site earning table is great for Arabian and Egyptian traffic i can make with duckfile if it is not scam and paying i can make about 50$ a day and more =)

i am already using Wupload,FileSonic and FileServe with english forums and they are great but this site earning table is great for Arabian and Egyptian traffic i can make with duckfile if it is not scam and paying i can make about 50$ a day and more =)

no they are not scam , as you can see the print screen of payment history proves that .
but please note that duckfile has stopped payment requests untill 11/15/2011 , then they will pay for all users again as before .

my advise is to wait until 11/15 and then start uploading .

Last edited:
no they are not scam , as you can see the print screen of payment history proves that .
but please note that duckfile has stopped payment requests untill 11/15/2011 , then they will pay for all users again as before .

my advise is to wait until 11/15 and then start uploading .
Ok thank you for your important advise but the print screen of payment history do not prove anything as all scam uploading site must pay some people in the beginning then they will do not pay anything.

U Know U R Scam !! :facepalm:
& Sure U R not the original duck !!
the original duck had its unique script but U R using the worst Script Ever !!
No one trust this shitty script !!
U just took the logo !! trying to get benefit from their reputation !!
Bad English , bad script , bad bad bad everything
U Should be satisfied with your Arabian customers !!
uploaders from Egypt R very satisfying for such host

By the way , I am Egyptian
8-)

Also
paying 10 times each of 10 $ can't be a proof for not being a scam !!
otherwise , till me what will make me trust U ?
U should provide this F#ckn strong proof !!! a screen shot from your alertpay account !!
what a proof !!
Serious host will never need to do this !!

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back