Status
Not open for further replies.

SplitIce

Ok, here they are. The first of a set of WCDDL mods Ive been meaning to release since the sale of NexusDDL. Basically I am going to be implementing features from Nexusddl into the WCDDL codebase in the form of high quality modules / plugins.

Compatibility:
- WCDDL v3 commit c8853bedc1 (23/11/2012) or higher.
- My Happy's plugin manager is required for some plugins (or call <admin>?go=install<pluginname>)

================================================

Release #1 - Site Pack.
3 essential mods relate to sites in WCDDL.
1tiyD
1tisC

Mods:
  1. Site Listings
  2. Site Ratings
  3. Site Editing
Price: Free
Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62365823/WCDDL/SiteMods-Release.rar

Release #2 - Essential SEO 1
Mods:
  1. SeoUrl
  2. NoDuplicateUrl
Price: TBA
Unreleased, Comming soon

Release #3 - Essential SEO 2
Mods:
  1. EssentialTitles
  2. EssentialHeaders
Price: TBA
Unreleased, Comming soon
Note:
This Release requires extensive modification of your template. If you do not feel comfortable with this, do not purchase.

Planned Releases:
ModSiteRateHistory, ModSiteAdvBan, ModSiteAutoWhitelist

These mods will replace existing ones implementations with the intent to integrate into already released mods.

Development methodology:
These modules are designed to be clean and to never interfere with one another. All configuration is stored in a common class which can be found in modules/splitice/lib/<ModuleName>/Config.php

Payment:
Payment is via Paypal only at this stage.

Why isnt Pack 2 available:
I need to make a site for handling memberships and finish off the plugins. ETA is a month or so, this topic has been created as a teaser.

Improvements / Requests / Config Options:
Feel free to make them, if they are simple extensions I will most likely add them when I have time. If it comes down to you making a small modification to the plugin file, or me adding a config option so you can stay on the main branch Ill be kind. (Of course you are also welcome to propose code, which I will consider)

Installation:
1. Read the wcddl module file, it may contain code modification instructions.
2. Check the WCDDL admin, namely Mr Happy's plugin manager to see if the plugin needs to be installed.

Last edited:
4 comments
You forgot to add in your topic who the person was that made you code those mods :D

Well done Splite, thanks a lot ;)

OK, the site rating mod, I have installed it. It told me to install SiteManager mod. Installed it too.

Now, when trying re-rating a site, it doesn't work. I do it via mr happy's plugin:
I go to manage sites -> look up the website i need -> I click "edit" -> and here I change the rating:
captupipx.png

It says "the site was re-rated" but on the index it still shows 4* (the old rating). I tried everything, waiting, hard refreshing.. nothing, I have to do the re-rates via phpmyadmin...

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back