ways to prtotect your uploading empire??

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisq

I would like to know what tools would I need to protect me while I upload files.I know some say get a vpn and an offshore hosting site.Can someone tell me which vpn is good and which offshore hosting to choose from?? I am sure this thread will be useful for newbies..

9 comments
sorry let me explain

I am using fileserve, I want to set up my own website through a host such as godaddy for example. Right now i am using a free blog @ fileswapz.wordpress.com. I read an thread on never thinking your above the law which got me thinking. So now I want to protect myself.Some people told me to get a vpn and host my website in a country with lax laws etc. I want to know how can I better protect myself.Which host should I use for my website, or which vpn is good etc...Thanks in advance

sorry let me explain

I am using fileserve, I want to set up my own website through a host such as godaddy for example. Right now i am using a free blog @ fileswapz.wordpress.com. I read an thread on never thinking your above the law which got me thinking. So now I want to protect myself.Some people told me to get a vpn and host my website in a country with lax laws etc. I want to know how can I better protect myself.Which host should I use for my website, or which vpn is good etc...Thanks in advance

I'd recommend http://my247host.com - It's where my site is hosted.

Don't worry about the law as long as you don't host copyrighted material..

As far as i know, you are only going to index to other sites such as fileserve..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back