Status
Not open for further replies.

f1b0n4cc1

i created a video about online money making methods and some payment proofs that i recieved . i hope you like it . All comments are welcome

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JITKn60F26g[/ame]

9 comments
first time i make a video edit in after effect and it takes my all day to render , indeed you are right , music not good , maybe i need to change it

Just checked your site, thought will find some usefull info but there's nothing else than your referral links and a small info(about there info but not usefull). Too many etoro and amazon banners and selling amazon products.

There's no way but only referral links and ads :p

i just wished to share online money making ways that i use , i created categories and made a simple video and share here . i hope it can be useful for us . by the way , i can not change audi on youtube , it says audio changed , but music is still same on my side .

i just tried to say that we can generate money from many things that we already do everyday , such as using facebook and like pages.

maybe you know , but many people do not know about online money making.

Just take it as helping people , not only for " finding referrals" .

For example : if i want to join a website , first i search on google , and i find someone who publish referral link , i join from his / her link . And he / she even do not know who i am . Got point ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back