Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, didn't you make a threat review yesterday? what is your problem? if you hate streamtape that's your business, don't ask us to hate it too
This is freedom, and I did not ask you to do anything because I said, Watch out for this host does not count well, that's all
Do you want to work with him or not? This is up to you

Once again, I did not ask anything to not work with this host or not. This is freedom. I just shared my experience
Post automatically merged:

This is freedom, and I did not ask you to do anything because I said, Watch out for this host does not count well, that's all
Do you want to work with him or not? This is up to you
It is true

don't cry son ..... @elabcry

those who have been with Streamtape for a long time know the advantages of Streamtape over other hosts

you? just registered a few days long been complaining haha

just a little secret, on streamtape if there are problems with errors or the like ddos (for example 1 day) then the rates will be multiplied by 2 for 2 days or even more
you know about this?

don't cry kid

there are people hurt because they get banned haha by @Mucha (playtubews) 4nimal p0rn

to create a trash / spam thread

hey @Streamtape you got to see this guy so funny

(heartache)
Post automatically merged:

hi @elabcry,

since you say they count very bad,
you got any suggestion for us? like an alternate that counts well?

haha

Are you sure you trust someone who's been trying to streamtape a few days?
compared to users who have been there for a long time (7 months)

so funny

Last edited:
Why don't we stick to business other than pouring our hunger in the public. "Ignor a fool and save time" p liz the more you discuss that issue the more you get even hungry. Keep ur mode ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back