Status
Not open for further replies.

bubawuba

These guys are real shady. I ordered a vps yesterday and tested it out. The speeds were absolute garbage. I was getting 50-350kb/s download and upload from a supposed 1gbit vps. The HD is so slow that a simple "apt-get upgrade" took 2 hours and a simple "ls -l " takes a full minute. A hard drive speed test gives me 20mb/s. These servers are massively overloaded.

Now for the good part, I asked for a refund because it says on their website "30 day money back guarantee" so I filed 2 tickets with billing. He promptly deleted both tickets and completely ignored me on chat.

Ive filed a paypal dispute so hopefully i'll get my money back.

7 comments
These guys are real shady. I ordered a vps yesterday and tested it out. The speeds were absolute garbage. I was getting 50-350kb/s download and upload from a supposed 1gbit vps. The HD is so slow that a simple "apt-get upgrade" took 2 hours and a simple "ls -l " takes a full minute. A hard drive speed test gives me 20mb/s. These servers are massively overloaded.

Now for the good part, I asked for a refund because it says on their website "30 day money back guarantee" so I filed 2 tickets with billing. He promptly deleted both tickets and completely ignored me on chat.

Ive filed a paypal dispute so hopefully i'll get my money back.

Please provide proof of email showing you've submitted a ticket to them, and including showing the proof of tickets were deleted we'll get on this matter right away.

meybe true 1GBPS but shared to user use only 10mbps

i think asciiidigital must do change it coz WJ user not fool.. they know how to tester the vps

HELP

Help me please !
Asciidigital don't want to refund me ! I don't know what can I do..
He is the bigger scammer of the world !
What should I do? :sick:

Last edited:
These servers are massively overloaded completely ignored me on chat promptly deleted both tickets. I will get my money back file a papal dispute so hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back