Status
Not open for further replies.

drlove

Premium Member
After the numerous failures of my DE reseller packages (and I've heard with their VPS) after four days my connectivity was not restored.

Also Charger keeps quiet and hasn't replied in the threads for days and they don't give updates buy email as they used to do.

Be aware if you buy something from them. It seems they have (not unlike many others here) took the easy way out.

19 comments
After the numerous failures of my DE reseller packages (and I've heard with their VPS) after four days my connectivity was not restored.

Also Charger keeps quiet and hasn't replied in the threads for days and they don't give updates buy email as they used to do.

Be aware if you buy something from them. It seems they have (not unlike many others here) took the easy way out.

Where have you heard of anything I don't know, but the Germany server you are on is always up. Maybe your domain is not working but that maybe due to a different reason.

To solve the issue, you must make a ticket or email us instead of posting stuffs like this here.

We have no obligations to solve support related issues through wjunction threads or replies or pm's.

And about running, we have no plans on that ...
Thanks.

Thank you for reassuring us.

However, I got tired of sending support tickets, because it's never solved. All I get is bills.

After getting tired of your poor services, I decided to put it 'out in the open'. Even then you don't make an effort to fix or contact me by PM.

However, as I have also problems with other servers in Germany today (particularly 188.X.X.X) I suspect it's a local problem on my side.

But my sites on your service are down since four days and the last three days the other German servers were up.

Furthermore, as a client you have every obligation to respond to my complaints. Even if I called you .... It's very simple, you get my money, you deliver. And if you can't because of DDOS attacks then you refund. But that seems is out of the question.

Our server was up during the last 4 days too.
Its some problem with your domain dns maybe.

I don't prefer solving issues like this through open replies.

If you are using custom nameservers, check whether they are pointing to right ip's.

For more info, contact by ticket or email.
You never opened a ticket regarding this - specifically stating which domain of yours is not working. Also check whether cpanel is opening.

You are complaining without looking into everything properly.

After the last server change, they all worked perfectly. Then a couple of days ago, they again failed.

If you were really interested in solving these problems, you would have made an exception to your 'preference' and responded by PM. You can when I have some money to spend with you.

Unfortunately, all my support tickets have been erased. Why would a host do that? I've seen most host keep the tickets even if they are closed.

It;s particularly sad they that have been deleted as they would make good reading material for other members. Ooooooh, now I see.

Please confirm to me you have provided value for the money in the last month. Or be so honest to say there were so many problems (Softculous, DDOS attacks) that I got nothing back for my money.

You are now blaming us for deleting tickets!!!
We never delete any tickets of our clients.

Lastly, I have 1 final thing to say. We will not provide you hosting service anymore.
We will be refunding your amount back and close down your account within 12 hrs.

We state here clearly -- we will not respond to support via pm in wjunction. No exceptions will be made.

Thanks.

Open up a ticket with a refund request so that I can identify which account you are using and get your payment details.

I have to openly apologize about the tickets. They were still there. I was confused by the empty space of the open tickets.

I have opened a ticket for the refund.

@n4pst3r

No, my joy was related to 'Terminated', not to 'Refunded'.

And if it was so, what would that matter to you?

Mr Moderator, IMHO this thread is ready to get closed.

bentink - stop being an idiot - we know you can't help it but still, you should consider perhaps taking a day off from pissing everybody off.

You're not doing yourself any favours.

P.S This isn't a support forum, reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back