Warning: Do not renew your premium fileserve account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck0071

Dear Fileserve Premium Users WARNING!!! It's time to change host server, the new fileserve's policy is very annoying! I've been a premium user for one year without problem and now after I've renewed my account for one more year, they have been disabled my account without advising me, no mail, no message. This isn't happening only to me, there are a lot of users that after renewing has this problem read its official support here. It's talking about its new system, but I think it's a bullshit, they want our money and don't want to give us their service. None has told me yet, if my account will be enable and when, meanwhile I paid 60€ and I've used their service for 2 days...wow VERY CHEAP! X-(

18 comments
So pm ricky he will unable your account i dont see any problem here,you guys just need to use PM and be nice and dont threat because is boring and you dont have money for lawyer probably anyway and if you do again you loose because you dl warez :d

The question is:

- What do you do with your premium?
1 - Download files from your home connection
2 - Leech Gb's of files per day and upload therm to competing filehosts?

If option 1, you shouldn't have any trouble keeping your premium provided you don't share it or use it from different IPs.

If option 2, then you must be uploading to fileserve also and be an earner.

Perhaps a few people forget the primary use of as premium and that is downloading from a home connection.

I have to download from my home, nothing else. I've never had problem since last weekend. I've renewed my account and it has been disabled for I don't know. I don't understand why for someone there aren't problems for renabling their accounts, for others It seems impossibile. I contacted Fileserve from its site and RickyFs in this forum and their answer was that my account has been disabled because I have violated terms and condiotions, nothing else. Thanks I know, but I'd want to know which conditions in specific and if it's possible renabled. That's all!

@OP

if you are an uploader and you upload to fileserve as well then just pm RICK with your IP and account id and he will restore your account,my premium was also restored.dont know for just the downloaders

The question is:

- What do you do with your premium?
1 - Download files from your home connection
2 - Leech Gb's of files per day and upload therm to competing filehosts?

If option 1, you shouldn't have any trouble keeping your premium provided you don't share it or use it from different IPs.

If option 2, then you must be uploading to fileserve also and be an earner.

Perhaps a few people forget the primary use of as premium and that is downloading from a home connection.

I'll give you the answer:

He went all around Italy downloading files. Since he's pissed about his 34.99 being disabled I doubt he had a Bugatti or a helicopter that could make him travel distances, stop and download and move on :)

His buddy "TheGamer" needs 2 RDPs (one OVH, one Leaseweb) to download with. Doesn't live too far from ck0071. I wonder how they know each other ;)

@ chaudhary9: The guy has already been reported numerous times in the thread for causing disturbance, harassment and non-related statements to our support.

Support?!?!?!

I'll give you the answer:

He went all around Italy downloading files. Since he's pissed about his 34.99 being disabled I doubt he had a Bugatti or a helicopter that could make him travel distances, stop and download and move on :)

His buddy "TheGamer" needs 2 RDPs (one OVH, one Leaseweb) to download with. Doesn't live too far from ck0071. I wonder how they know each other ;)

Dear Ricky, good sarcasm, stop with these gags (bugatti, helicopter, lawyer and so on) you say the same things to all users that have troubles with your service. I don't know who is "TheGamer", I've never heared his nick and I don't care what he's done. Instead saying bullshit "he went all around italy downloading files", why don't you show me the evidences? I think you haven't, and for information I paid 60€ that are more than 60$, because the math isn't an opinion :D It's easy, if you renable my account or refund me, I'll finish breaking your balls. You don't know how italians are stubborn, I notice that every day you have to add new informations on your official thread to calm fileserve users, because your system is terrible and they are angry like me X-(

fileserve is the worst server, change to another, also steals many downloads (y)

problem solved.

Are you Italian? I don't think so, the problems aren't only in Italy dear Mr Ricky Fileserve of this cippa! If you don't kown this word "cippa" buy an Italian dictionary ;)

@ chaudhary9: The guy has already been reported numerous times in the thread for causing disturbance, harassment and non-related statements to our support.

Disturbance? We are talking about the truth, you hide it with your sarcasm. And which support? Most doesn't know the existence of this "official support forum". The only support is YES I can renable it or NO I can't renabled, wow good job! Homer Simpson does better :D

Last edited:
I will decide to go with Fileserve cos recently Ricky help me to recover my hacked account. However my email now by mistake I add an invalid email and Ricky say it cannot be changed. So I will keep FS for storing not for earning.

The same thing has happend to me, for no reason and and no warning my account has been disabled. I get message saying I have violated terms and conditions. I still have 2 months paid left and they have disabled my account.

I am not a uploader and uploaded nothing.
I only use my account at home and on one computer.

So why have they disabled my account? I have sent a e-mail but after 24 hours no reply. X-(

The same thing has happend to me, for no reason and and no warning my account has been disabled. I get message saying I have violated terms and conditions. I still have 2 months paid left and they have disabled my account.

So why have they disabled my account? I have sent a e-mail but after 24 hours no reply. X-(

I could be wrong but by the fact that this is your first post I believe you're the same person who created this thread and posted that just to put your point across.

It's amazing what people do when a company upsets them... :facepalm:

You're 1 in a million. They are respected company which doesn't ban people without a proper reason. :'(

Hello

Because RickyFS don't think that you paid $59.99 or $99.99 or whatever you paid, just for download from home. If your home internet speed is 10-20MB then it's your bad luck, they don't want you to get this much speed from home, if you become affiliate only then you can get that much speed, Otherwise take an internet connection with 50-100 KBps line.

If your home speed is 20MB then they will consider it is an RDP and you are using fileserve for uploading to it's competitive Filehost(s)

You can say they are paranoid because they have to maintain Big Budget with the servers. So, Sometimes they will make your premium-> Free and sometimes they will just disable your account saying your account is shared, or they will limit your download speed. That's how the fileserve's new rule works.

But I totally disagree with the topic: Warning: Do not renew your premium fileserve account!

Why? People from low internet speed should renew. If your home speed is slow then they will not disable your account.

Last edited:
i dont think famous hosts like fs and fsc can do anything like that without any violation of rules from that kind of users.

I received the same message from Fileserve - "Your premium account has been suspended for violation of terms and conditions". It seemed to come completely out of nowhere as the activity on my account was pretty much the same month to month. I submitted an email to their support but never received a response. A google search of my issue led me to this thread/forum in hopes of getting an answer.

I tried to PM Ricky but I think that feature may be disabled as part of my 2 day probation period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back