Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ryan-

Am putting WarezWitch.Com up for sale as with full time employment i just dont have the time i used too to run these forums.
- 1 Year Old Community
- Just over 15,000 members
- 75,000 Posts (Not Bot Posts)
- Domain registered at NameCheap and expires Mon 04/26/2010
- 4* on Katz so gets around 10,000/daily if you submit http://extremetracking.com/open?login=witch493

You can also have a few .info warez domains that i have no use for anymore + my RapidShare Collectors Account.

Start - $100
BIN - $350

Any questions give me a shout.

Ryan.

22 comments
template s not unique and over used in warez community.

logo is nice, and traffic is never stable. varies a lot!

4* in katz sounded over rated but i will consider u got oa good reason for it. but as i can see u rely on katz only, this shouldn't b the case...

good luck in selling ur site.

template s not unique and over used in warez community.

logo is nice, and traffic is never stable. varies a lot!

4* in katz sounded over rated but i will consider u got oa good reason for it. but as i can see u rely on katz only, this shouldn't b the case...

good luck in selling ur site.

I agree with the template comment, we installed it when it very first was released & got great feedback but as with all skins it soon travels round :P
I think the traffic varies so much because we try and only submit our own content so sometimes we have 40 items uploaded on a day which then get posted round several forums and other days i dont have time to do anything but look around the sections and just submit some threads that look ok, would have benefited if i would of given a few other people the job of submitting and choosing downloads.

Thanks for your comments :)

Ill leave it open a few days, but if you have any offers close to the BIN please message me and ill consider them.

hi ryan , i think ur hiding something. u stated that "Dont have the time to update and run it anymore, and would continue to grow with someone who could put more time into it." , then why did u put 55$ bid on wcrusier.com ???

i think he want money in paypal only.

one question ryan will u accept creditcard payment through paypal gateway. i am asking because for creditcard payments u hav to pay a good service charge to paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back