Status
Not open for further replies.

Benign

Banned
Banned
Many improvements have been made. From forum skin, customization, modifications, section alterations, Premium Content, you name it!

Therefore, I would like to once again submit WarezWaldo to be reviewed by wJunction users and staff. Hopefully, we will rank quite well.

Code:
http://warezwaldo.org

45 comments
Yeah, a user whom wanted a Premium Subscription for free became angry. Our server was a victim of a syn flood! ( gasp! )

conect to ssh netstat -a

iptables -t mangle -A INPUT -s xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -j DROP x's being the attackers ip when u find it from netstat :o

Site is quite slow at the moment.

Anyway, on to the review.
I like the banner. Its simple and professional.

Now onto the "Search" box on the top right came with the skin. I think it would be a good idea to edit it and make it into a simple search box as I think the current search box ruins your header. The current one might have looked better if the designer didnt make the bottom left & right of the search box crap. Would have been better if it was a constant colour.

"Welcome to WarezWaldo!" image looks good, but is it really necessary? It would be better if you could merge that into the banner. The forum icons also looks good.

Other than that, it looks very nice. Currently, I would rate your site 4*. If you make those edits I mentioned above then 5* :)

Well Done.

I'm really impressed, in such a short period you made a lot of improvements, Why do you allow guests to view the whole site? I wouldn't let them if I was you, if you want people to register and your stats to improve, make the guests only view the Guest Section. Try password protecting your guest section uploads with your site link/name warezwaldo.org if not just put 'If Password Needed: warezwaldo.org'. Damn your site just went down, try not to make a lot of haters! The site search box sucks, I agree with Saurav you need to make it more simple, try adding on there Search:, trust me some people are really stupid they don't know what it is. If you do make guests only view the 'guest section', change the Welcome to warezwaldo to like, Welcome to warezwaldo, Register now to access thousands of downloads! Something like that. Overall a great site, well impressed!

Try this game, make sure your speakers are on! 'Wheres waldo?' -
Go on
Code:
[URL="http://www.absolu-flash.com/horror-games/index.php?rubrique=peur"]Here[/URL]
and click 'Wheres waldo?'. lol I hope the link or the warning popup doesnt give it away. o well.

Thanks a ton for the advice. We we still working shortly...

*Most likely slow from the syn flood hopefully we will return to a normal speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back