Warezvb.org Needs review

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 comments
It sucks. The layout is crappy looking. The name sucks.

And quite frankly there is no activity other than a few 15-20 members that post.

i forgot to look the activity when added as affiliate...

8 months old forum and still that low activity, damn you are lazy admin....

removed your link do the same....

Mac Warez

Members - 1,983
Members online at 10:30 PM EST 3 (1 member 3 guest)
Threads - 708

WarezVB

Members - 4,216
Members Online at 10:30 PM EST - 20 (4 Members 16 Guest)
Threads - 6,004

It sucks. The layout is crappy looking. The name sucks.

And quite frankly there is no activity other than a few 15-20 members that post.
So this says what about Mac-Warez.

My apologies to rap but stepping in on this thread but this sob has pissed me off more than once with his negative attitude towards other webmasters with nothing constructive to say.

In regards to the topic at hand

Skin is crisp and clean but is indeed a bit bland.

Don't care for the overly large guest notice at the top of the board.

rap, you know me bud I would open up the board a bit more to guest and let leechers leech. Let guest read feedback on the site, etc.......

Traffic will come, If I know you, your already working on your seo.

Keep rocking it out bud and do what you do best.

rap is far from a lazy admin. He purchased this site less than 48 hours ago. Give him a few weeks to get up to speed.

Removed with pleasure.

Lazy admin , Ive owned this site for 24hrs now.
Why does warezvb have a better alexa rank then dl-warez.com , why o why ?

Also @ the mac-warez owner , You were aff with warezvb , i deleted ur link this morning because of the low post and shit. Thats what you're mad ?

rap I like it looks clean, btw I have learned in the last 24hrs that dl-warez says very negative things like that, got me 2. I have a list of sites I won't deal with if you need anything let me know.

I'm not sure why michigan033 and dl-warez are giving very negative comments to rap^ when both of your websites are nothing to be proud of.

If you have traffic like warez-bb or Katz then you can give as many negative feedback comments as you want but since your sites are low traffic i suggest you keep your negative comments limited and tell rap^ what he needs to do to improve his website instead of posting stupid comments like "the skin is crappy" well what part of the skin is crappy ? it cant be all bad.

Anyway @ rap^ the details of what i think are below.

Good:
  • User friendly theme
  • Site loads in a reasonable amount of time
  • Clean category layout
  • No adds/flash banners/flashing text
Bad:
  • Favicon
  • Slogan (maybe replace the "Full rapidshare" thing with a slogan or "Powerd by vbulletin")
  • Possibly a better logo (different gradient red and better icon)
Over all about a 3/5 :) hope that helps you. Maybe in order to increase the rating you can customize the skin a bit more make it look unique.

I like the forum, the reason why the stats are low is because of the old admin having lots of sites and didn't have time to mange this forum.

I know rap^ and I know this forum will grow fast in no time.

Nice forum, it has very good potential,
you just need to put a lot of effort in the site which I know you will ;)

But the skin needs some work, that's just what i think.
Give this site a month or two and it'll be very big.

Removed with pleasure.

Lazy admin , Ive owned this site for 24hrs now.
Why does warezvb have a better alexa rank then dl-warez.com , why o why ?

Also @ the mac-warez owner , You were aff with warezvb , i deleted ur link this morning because of the low post and shit. Thats what you're mad ?

No I am not mad. I just have never really liked the bullet theme. The clean is ok. The only posts it gets are from a very select people. I would recomend starting an Uploader Team. Maybe a new logo design.

And to whoever posted the mac-warez statistics. My site has been on the web 3.5 months. And i already have almost 1/2 of there members.

But W/e it is a good start on a site.

I don't know why you guy's are arguing since when was this a boiler section? Your in Site reviews XD. And michigan033 I suggest you re-read the Site Review rules which el_gentel posted ages ago. Here it is. One last thing before I do the review, since when was this a compare sites section too? Just remember lokiloki's quote:

Everyone is here for help or to help,If you need something just ask, If you know the answer, speak up

Now for the review, What's with the 1k favicon? I don't like how big the logo is, try making it smaller please. Oh and also this is not compulsary but removing the powered by vbulletin can be removed :P The User Legend's are all italic, I don't like that you need to make it un-italic lulz. Custom buttons for new and old posts would be a plus. I could hardly read this
uploaderteam.png
Change the colour! You need much more threads in the guest section. Lastly sumbit to ddls especially katz and wrzddl etc.

The tile, user rank have been changed.. Guest can view full dl forums.

New Header logo on the way , + couple more unique things.
Forum has been seo'd

Ive created the guest section 2 days ago , thats why its lacking post.

1K icon will be deleted , i didn't even see that icon lol

Im waiting for katz to change the admin email so i can submit + a re-rate.

name is nice ( similar to warezbb)
but i also did not like the theme
bullet realy sucks
other fine but not good for warez site
and ya it has good alexa just lack of activities

Do Some Contests like of Rapidshare Account Etc (Worked for Me)

anyway Best of Luck For Your Website

i like it. im not catching on but u hav only had it up for two days + however old my post is? if thats the case and u already hav 4k members...damn thats good. i think its good :D

New Skin is up.

And yes the sarcraft banned will be removed. lol..

Before anyone goes saying i ripped the old blitzwarez skin , I use to own blitzwarez, i fully paid to get this skin done.

The old skin whont work with 3.7 , thats why blitz aint using it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back