Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumbo

Banned
Banned
Hello Guys,

I have started this thread to apply for rerating and submmisions of a ddl http://www.warezstrings.com

You Can Submit to Warez Strings Directly by adding our backlink no whitelisting needed

Back link can be found here:

Site Rating Criteria:

Information About Site Ratings Can Be Found Here.

DOWNLOAD WAREZ STRINGS FIREFOX SUBMISSION TOOL CLICK HERE
After downloading drag the downloaded file to your firefox to install.

Note: Backlink Is Necessary Now!!

We Are Listed On RarDownload Autosubmmiter.

Before Submmiting Please Check Our Blacklist.
Regards,
Jaris And Innox.

Last edited:
39 comments
Hey,

How much traffic does your site get? It won't bring any traffic to sites that submit to them tbh -.-. Anyway good luck mate ;)

Thanks,
Cyber.

the site looks good but i think the rules will change when site gets some nice traffic.

may be the rules will be changed.:)

Hey,

How much traffic does your site get? It won't bring any traffic to sites that submit to them tbh -.-. Anyway good luck mate ;)

Thanks,
Cyber.

when it was active it gets a good amount of traffic but it went down now lets see how much traffic it gets + no website get traffic in start the traffic comes to the websites after a while:)

I will start to submit to this soon, got to run out at the moment though but will submit when back home .. nice looking DDL

Site Rating Criteria Updated On The Main Page.

Site Rating Criteria:

1* Rated Sites:
Most of the sites start with rating 1* depends on ur website management and backlink.
2* Rated Sites:
Sites can apply for rating 2* by submmiting more than 100 submmisions and adding our backlink.
3* Rated Sites:
sites can apply for rating 3* after submmiting more than 400 submmisions and rating 3* depends on how your website is and backlink is necessary.
4* Rated Sites:
This is the respected rating we give the sites which follow the rules, had good looking template and have our backlink with more than 800 submmisions.
5* Rated Sites:
This is the most respected rank we give to sites which have our backlink, have good looking template and have more than 1000 submmisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back