Status
Not open for further replies.

killer

Warezmarket Needs Review!

Hey all, first of all thanks for visiting this thread.

I would like you to know that Me and my friend just started a new forum for buying and selling purposes.

Visit : warezmarket.net

Spread the name, help us grow and be part of our new community!

15 comments
IMO, you should get rid of the register thing being the first a guest sees, let them see a preview of the board.

There is really no need for a guest to see the forum becuase he should know what a warezmarket is. Also for privacy reasons...

Thanks for the suggestion:D

I dont know if your motto - Buy Cheap, Sell Cheap!is good! Won't selling cheap drive members off? :)

Other than that, site looks nice, although i haven't registered.

You and your friends fail. That's all. There is already WS Market, and Mad*SpoT , and lot of other old forums ... So why creating new one? Noob. You'll get only scammers.

You and your friends fail. That's all. There is already WS Market, and Mad*SpoT , and lot of other old forums ... So why creating new one? Noob. You'll get only scammers.

Thanks for viewing the thread and replying.

If you don't have any suggestions or anything good to say, then why say it? Your reply is fail as thousands of warez sites are created everyday, so why is this different?

kthxbi

Originally Posted by Jason

I dont knoww why people buy LCD TVs when there are old bulky ones.I dont know why 3gs came out when 3g was there.I guess they were noobs for making new ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back