Status
Not open for further replies.

Santocool

Banned
Banned
hey guys, just wanted to share with you that my site WarezHD.com is listed in all top ddl sites, please check mecho, nexus, phazeddl, etc...

:D

30 comments
it's good man, Im having around 8UV daily and I dont submit too much!

I'm making some changes to bring organic and direct traffic to my site.

PhazeDDL is really strong, you should know it.

8UV or 8k?? :p

yea phaze is strong but they dont accept new sites i applied before 5 months no responce till now!!:(

I think it can make 8k, but not always. The guyz here looked at the wrong time, I think and hope :d . Because if a 5-star website gets not even 100 people online at the same time, there is seriously a problem.

You dont have to focus on people at the same time, focus on people all day and night!

and once again you guys dont learn, I dont do this for a left traffic from DDL sites.

because if those sites go down, mine will go down too! thats why I do it my way... even if all ddl sites go down my site will continue online and with traffic.

Check DDLSpot is listing my subs on top :D

anyway I never said anything about traffic, you said it!

I will show you again when it rocks for real... this is just the biggining :D

Congratulations? No.

You got 5* at Phaze only because you are Staff there.

You started with forum, deleted everything and decided to go with blog then you deleted blog and decided to go with forum once again etc etc. unprofessionalism at it's best. How about telling Phaze to start actually checking emails and work on his website? Shitload of people are complaining and Phaze looks terible, it's 2011, even old Katz template looked more professional and was better organized.

You and including other Phaze staff members should stop telling people who ask for re-rate and whitelist on Phaze forums how "this is not place to ask" because where else will they get answer?

Also note I do not own any warez websites/forums so don't think I'm here flaming because I didn't got respond or w.e but I know my friends who have amazing websites and who worked very hard didn't got respond from Phaze.

You just slapped premade phpBB3 theme, gathered few uploaders and can I haz 5* I r ur friend? kthxbai

So in my opinion you didn't deserved it at all. ;)

Lets get this clear Smith!

About blog, forum, etc.. I was about to leave the warez thing, but then I thought warezhd.com is a great domain, I should do something about it (then I started a phpBB3 Forum, the one you say I slapped a premade theme and gathered few uploaders).

Well let me tell you something, I didnt have any uploaders until now.
Check all posts I have submitted to all DDL sites and almost all are mine, so you are wrong!

My site is 100% ads free, offering latest releases, quality stuff, leeched content so what?

About PhazeDDL re-rates, whitelist I wont talk about it with you dear Smith!

and those who always said PhazeDDL sucks, now you want to get whitelisted, uh... I knew this was going to happen.

So please don't come with this things, PhazeDDL will accept whitelist, re-rates and everything will be ok, you don't know what's happening so please don't talk.

The site is updating as usually, new daily downloads, and everything is working fine, so please dont get mad because your site is not whitelisted or re-rated, if you want to get whitelisted or re-rated you have nothing else but wait.

once again I dont have rights to talk about phazeddl or related so just wanted to let things clear.

and you say my site has 5* because I'm phaze friend? if that was the case my site shuould have 6* :p

Regards.

Again people focusing on ddl traffic, forgot what happened to katz few weeks ago?

Anyways, congratulations, although it isn't hard to reach 5* on DDL nowadays..

I have to agree with Smith, you got 5* because you are a friend, if you think you are working hard and have an epic site, why was it only 3* at Katz for that long period of time?

Not blaming you or whatever mate, no no, just posting my 2 cents :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back