Status
Not open for further replies.

RDB

Hi friends,

I am selling my warez site http://warezcats.com

The buyer will also get website http://sixupload.com for free with this site.

Domain Name: Warezcats.com
Registered With: Altushost
Hosted at wrzhost.com

Expires:

fuakrd.png

Proof of ownership: http://warezcats.com/proof.txt

Traffic:
per day traffic:

auwhfq.png

2wmkn05.png

Traffic countries:

2e4jk9d.png

Traffic sources:
2navbqo.png

DDL Ranks:

Linksbox 3*
Nexusddl 3*
Twilight 2*
Mechoddl 2*
Zunox 2*

Alexa rank: 140514

Buyer will get:

Full warezcats.com website+Full sixupload.com website+VPS Hosting from Wrzhost.com

Vbulletin license not included.

Bidding
: No
BIN (Buy It Now) Price: 380$ (You can pm or email me your offers)

Auction end date: 10th may 2012
Methods of Payment (Paypal and Indian bank transfer)

Email contact: -@gmail.com

Note: 1. I have the right to accept or decline any offers made. If you have any offer less than bin price you can PM or email me.
2. Plz don't reply if you are not interested. Only serious buyers can reply, spammers will be reported.
3. GA is not installed so don't ask for GA.

Price reduced and auction end date added.

Last edited:
20 comments
Are you gonna tell the truth about your users ? Bots/auto posters

how about the hacks you have had to your site .

Are you gonna tell the truth about your users ? Bots/auto posters

how about the hacks you have had to your site .

Can't be asked with this WJ crap but Kat asked me to go over a few things.

1, This database is used on 3+ sites.

2, This site has been hacked and the database is in the wild.

3, The site has users imported from other sites. (Fake users)

4, Meh make your own mind up.

Laters WJ!

All above trolls reported.....

@phazon,
If you believe that troll kat then you are the biggest fool in wjunction.
I request wj team to take strict action against this user kat for spreading rumours abt me and my site. X-(
The website was hacked and crashed by the hacker but i have got an old database from Altushost, the host at that time, which was not infected by anything, even i installed fresh vbulletin on the site...So this website is not affected by anything.

I already said don't post anything spam in this thread. The website is not using any fake users, the Databse of this site is its own databse and is not used on any other site. Plz Don't believe this crap kat.

That post is pointless saini because you said you would not be selling the vbulletin license in this sale.

Why i sell vbulletin license.....?

I request all if you want to buy the site then only reply here otherwise don't reply here.

I am sorry maybe I did not elaborate, Mirchi was asking if he would get the same message of not having a legit license as you did if he purchased your website and you said no because you already have a license but then you say the license is not included in the sale so are you trying to say the new user and continue to use your license. If not, how do you guarantee the new user would not get the message as you claim.

That issue was for whangout.com not for warezcats.com...
You can buy a new license after purchasing the site....

im not trolling !

I simply wanted everyone to know the truth ! , if you can not post the truth then why sell it ?

how come when i bought w4warez.com from you it was full of bots and auto posters ?
How come you did not tell the truth about it being rooted ?

Again we find the truth and you dont post it .

If someone got into your cpanel they got your backup ! why would they hack it to do nothing ? your the one being not honest here . im telling the truth .

i still have the backup from w4warez.com after i sold it because it was rooted .

Report all you want saini but your not telling the truth here .

Can you tell me meaning of rooted..?
I am not hiding anything here, let me know what more you want to know, have already posted everything in the thread...check previous posts...and how to know if there is autoposters on forum..?

I have already posted that the forum was hacked, what truth i am hiding..?

you did not tell the truth in your selling post . simple . you had to be called out in order for you to tell the truth . your first post does not say this site was hacked at one point now does it ? No .

how to know if autoposters are on the forum ? you own a forum and dont know ? LOL not a very good webmaster now are you .

Yes really i don't know if there are auto posters there. All members are posting without any wrong info there....all threads are looking nice to me, and what auto posters post...?

At the end, i will say if you don't want to buy it then just don't post here please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back