Status
Not open for further replies.

rundll32

I'm selling the website since I can't seem to ever get around to doing anything. All the warez posted will stay on the RS account so that they stay active. I will give you access to my rapidleech also. If you request I will continue to host the site for another month after you purchase it.

Bid away!

BIN: None, to many complainers...

MSN: av0ided-@live.com

11 comments
This site is not worth $100. I would say $20 max since it lacks in post and members plus that skin is all over the warez scene already so it is really easy to get.

Exactly the bin is too high and the site hasn't been up for at least 1 month. You are asking for too much for a site you just created, posted warez on and slapped on any skin.

Like I said IT'S A BIN FLASH. I put it high so people have a change to see it before someones like okay, $20 here you go.

You failed by adding a bin in the first place to a site you just started, anyways i'll leave this thread though I doubt I'm the only one who thinks its too high.

/leaves

Exactly the bin is too high and the site hasn't been up for at least 1 month. You are asking for too much for a site you just created, posted warez on and slapped on any skin.

Yeah bin price 100 means he is a noob actually...:))

Like I said IT'S A BIN FLASH. I put it high so people have a change to see it before someones like okay, $20 here you go.

Bin 20 $ its like OMG OMG

You failed by adding a bin in the first place to a site you just started, anyways i'll leave this thread though I doubt I'm the only one who thinks its too high.
/leaves

I too Leave...;)

BIN is too high, your site is worth 0 and your domain is worth $5 imo.
Does it come with a vb license?

I dont think so else he would have made it 200$...

No offense I m out of here...

Happy selling mate...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back