Status
Not open for further replies.

extreme76

Hi im selling my warrez site as i have no time to concentrate on it as ive got too much on at the moment it has around 10,000 uniques a month ( i can prove this in the stats) also there are 6000+ members and when i upload here and there we get around 30/40 signups a day
Ive not uploaded anything for a while now but still getting 20/30 new members registering a day
In the past i used to promote the bip section and charge $5 per vip we had around 10 vips but like i said due to time and other commitments i need to sell it so the new owner can take advantage of it and take it to its full potential

I m looking for offers over $200 if interested le me know :)

9 comments
Hi im selling my warrez site as i have no time to concentrate on it as ive got too much on at the moment it has around 10,000 uniques a month ( i can prove this in the stats) also there are 6000+ members and when i upload here and there we get around 30/40 signups a day
Ive not uploaded anything for a while now but still getting 20/30 new members registering a day
In the past i used to promote the bip section and charge $5 per vip we had around 10 vips but like i said due to time and other commitments i need to sell it so the new owner can take advantage of it and take it to its full potential

I m looking for offers over $200 if interested le me know :)
10,000 uniques per month? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back