Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolAsIce

Hi there.

Can you review my new website:
Code:
www.warez-scene.net

At the moment, the content is low, however I will be working on that. Let me know what you would like to see there.

12 comments
Quote: Content is low

Mate, nothing is there!! Only 3 Topics.... lol.

Name of the site... Good I suppose, "Warez" in the name, that will be good for SEO.
The template is.... STANDARD !!
No logo. No custom favicon.

Just a couple of categories.

Seriously... Out of 10: I give it 1
And that is just for the website URL.

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/DTaBbW.png[/slide]

AT THE VERY LEAST, Customize the template, put up a logo, get a few more topics than 3 on your board and THEN ask us to review it.

Last edited:
I have got a template, I've just transferred to IPB so trying to configure it properly. If you scroll to the bottom and click on Engraved in the styles list, that will load up the custom skin.

Right okay. Well, I am new to IPB, so, what sort of things can I add to it?

That's the wrong question. Think to yourself when you go to a website what to you like to see. What features do you like. What do you think will bring in traffic.

The site is a blank canvas and it's up to you to customize and put your mark on it. At this early stage it's impossible for us to tell you what to do as if we do it will just be our site in terms of style not yours. Now you registered in January 2008. You were the 13 member to join. If in all that time browsing the web you haven't seen a single thing on a site that you can think of adding sell the domain as you'll get a good price for it.

Last edited:
hmm looks decent to me , just open up ur all protected areas for guest , so that u can gain some traffic , and it would be helpful in seo too , this site is new so it would be very much helpful ....

For me 3/10 ... nice :) and get a good favicon ibp default one sucks :P

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i23/96611a.png[/slide]

hmm now u r done with framework , get some posters and fill it up ... :) there isen't loads of things to perform ..

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm looks decent to me

For me 5/10 ... nice :) and get a good favicon ibp default one sucks :P

5 out of 10? Are you crazy. All he did is install IPB, upload a theme and create a few areas. You should watch repeats of Simon Cowel and take some notes as your far too nice.

EDIT: good you changed your rating to 3. That's more appropriate :)

I'm just using this to practice coding, if anyone wants the site to maintain a community then let me know. You can have the domain and host.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back