Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
cPanel 11 / Fantastico de Luxe
$3.95/month or $36.00/year
(save $11.40 by purchasing the yearly plan.)

order now

Our Server Specifications

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz
8 GB of RAM

UPDATE:
Our WHMCS had expired today so we ran into some issues. We're up and running on a new customized billing system. Go ahead and grab your account and please report any errors you encounter while trying to purchase your account.

4 comments
Yes, a custom billing system. It still needs some work, but it gets the job done as of now. The user isn't giving away any private information so I don't see the need for https. The payment is processed via PayPal and PayPal has a secure payment page, which is the only time you actually will be transferring private data.

I will definitely bring that up with the team and see what they think. As of now, we really can't spend much more money. We've already bought the server for a year in full and haven't even made close to what we spent on it.

Once we make a couple dollars profit, we'll be able to buy more things such as a new WHMCS license and a ssl connection.

Ah I see. The database that the accounts and passwords are secured correct? There isnt going to be SQL injections or anything else that will leak the data of the users? Sorry for asking you the questions just making sure people dont get in a bad situations with hacked infomation.

Everything is stored securely. The main reason why I don't ask for a password during registration is because it is not on a secure connection. On my end I generate the user name based on the domain and a random password for the individual and they receive details via email. From there, the user can then change their password to the one of their choice via cPanel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back