Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingheaven99

i just wonder what the heck is wrong with this hosting service, i just paid 6 months two days ago and the suspended my account claming that i am spamming my links, that's bullshit, any competitor can do that to any site (to out rank it), so that's not a fair excuse, and why did it happen just two days after payment ? why not before, so i guess they have been waiting for me to pay then suspend me, stay away from this service, totall scam , i lost two old sites there with almost three years data, go figure

6 comments
What does 'spamming your links' means exactly? You mean like scrapebox? How can that even be in someone's TOS?
Can't you issue a refund?
Since it was 2 days ago, you prolly have a backup, that you uploaded...?

i don't get what they mean by " spamming links" , i used scapebox before, but that was two years ago for SEO purpose, every IM & his dog is using that software, i have been using their service for like two years, i have a backup, but unfortunately, it's 6 month old, i was lazy to do a recent back because i have three other VPS's to manage, it was just back choice to use them i guess

ya lol why pay in advanced for warez hosting? and with a name like that? sounds like its run by kids. I wouldn't host there.

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NEVER HOSTED WITH THEM, MY VIEWS ARE SOLELY BASED ON ITS NAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back