Status
Not open for further replies.

champ_007_bond

Banned
Banned
In need of methods and ways to maximise my forum's visibility on google, get it preferred over other good forums, blogs..

anything whitehat or blackhat, just google acceptable, and up-2-date with latest google algorithm (panda i suppose)

replies awaited.! :sun::sun:

8 comments
There is nothing difficult in on-page SEO and you can find enough topics / tutorials on this forum / google.

Don't pay for on-site SEO, it's not hard and you can do it by yourself ;)

If you don't know how, here is my offer:
Onsite SEO Optimization (Title tags, meta tags, alt tags, link structure, keyword density, robots.txt file, xml sitemap, spell check, custom 404 error pages, Hyperlink Optimization, W3C Validation, adding 301 redirects)
- $90

Onsite SEO Optimization (Title tags, meta tags, alt tags, link structure, keyword density, robots.txt file, xml sitemap, spell check, custom 404 error pages, Hyperlink Optimization, W3C Validation, adding 301 redirects)
- $90

Thanks. :)

- $90
I'll do it for $50. :facepalm:

In need of methods and ways to maximise my forum's visibility on google, get it preferred over other good forums, blogs..

anything whitehat or blackhat, just google acceptable, and up-2-date with latest google algorithm (panda i suppose)

replies awaited.! :sun::sun:

My Advice to you is first of all install VBSEO plugin , designed specially to Optimize Vbulletin Forums.

I'm ready to optimize your forum for free , all you have to do is give us a link from your site. If interested , feel free to Pm me any time.

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back