Warez Cloud File Sharing that ignore DMCA. What are the risk??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CholaGirl

Hi dear friends

I want create a Warez Cloud File-Sharing website & ignore all DMCA nothics & Copyright complaints.

* My favorite data centers: Iran, Russia, China, Ecatel Netherlands, Luxembourg & ...
* I can sell VIP account by so I have not any problem to monetizing it
* I can use Bitcoin, so i have not any problem by Paypal.
* FBi can't access me, i live in offshore country. USA does not have an embassy in my country
* Also i can use Cloudflare and DDOS Protection.

What are the risks?!!! Please share your experience...

Thanks a lot ♥

10 comments
Cloudflare- it's a usa based company. They will honor DMCA-Requests and give out your contact details.
USA can seize your domain-name (you don't have written it here, which TLD you are using)
many hosts will kick you, if they get many DMCAs.
China and Russia don't have the best network and lot's of outages (though it looks like the russians are getting better). In Fact the great firewall really slows down the speed to nearly unusable speeds
living offshore doesn't mean you are safe
Many users don't want to use bitcoin since it could be a pain in the neck just to buy some amount of them. and then it's not anonym but pseudonym. They just have to follow the money and when you buy s.th. they will get you there.

if they want to shut you down, they will - see tpb, and they only had links and hashes - no real files.
(okay, it took some decent amount of time, but nevertheless it could happen, if you get popular enough :) )

to still live after a few weeks it probably would the best to honor DMCA-Requests.

Last edited:
i make big adult siterip site, but don't know how much risk..
what happens after the many dmca report?

Don't worry babe :)
i have a warez website from 2010 _ present.
I received more than 1,000 complaints :-=

Nobody can stop us. We Are King of Warez :dan:

At worst conditions : USA can seize your domain name.
but don't worry , because we can transfer our webssite to new domain.
Like MegaUpload.com >>> Mega.co.nz
thepiratebay.se
kickass.to
& ...

GoOD LuCk ♥

Last edited:
yes you can always transfere to new domain names.
but! you will loose all external linkings, which is rather shitty. (the only reason i haven't changed some of my domain-names yet)
Megaupload an Mega are legaly 2 different companies (even though, they are doing the same :D )
tpb as registered nearly all available domains, though they are using .se for a longer time. If the main-servers (the .se) goes down, they still got the other domains, which only offers a copy, not the real deal.
so to provide new torrents, the main-systems have to go up again. Moreover every newsportal will talk about them, if they got their domain seized and then the new one will be propagated really fast.

That means: you are more or less limited to the domain you have started with, unless you are so big, that everyone knows your size and reports about it.

what i have forgotten:
if you use cloudflare, which you really shouldn't, you block out many tor users, because of cloudflares pittyfull thread-control. this can only be disabled in the enterprise-version, which costs lots of money.
Moreover the free-version only allows you uploads up to 100Mb. For more you have to buy enterprise-protection, since the business won't allow more upload-size.

Last edited:
@wedge1001 so thanks for your valuable info.
If all visitors register on the site (register for download), then we can have a big email list from our users....
so we can send an email about new domain.

ah okay.
then don't forget that by changing domains, all download-links will be offline, since they have to be changed, too : )

i make big adult siterip site, but don't know how much risk..
what happens after the many dmca report?

Don't worry babe :)
i have a warez website from 2010 _ present.
I received more than 1,000 complaints :-=

Nobody can stop us. We Are King of Warez :dan:

At worst conditions : USA can seize your domain name.
but don't worry , because we can transfer our webssite to new domain.
Like MegaUpload.com >>> Mega.co.nz
thepiratebay.se
kickass.to
& ...

GoOD LuCk ♥

yes, but important where you live.
Russian not problem make warez site, but west or middle europe punished...

Last edited:
Before you get risks, you need to raise your traffic, you need more cashflow than most hosts because usually these "offshore" filehosts/datacenters are more expensive and have crappier networks

Most people ain't into Bitcoin and the main downfall of affiliate filehosts these days is the lack of cash inflow because of Paypal ban
There's no perfect Paypal replacement, the best solution would be something like an anonymous paysafecard that would allow any kid to deposit cash in this kind of online payment processor the easiest way possible

The filehost market is so oversaturated, that nobody actually gives a shit, xFilesharing Pro now costs 150$, any person with some brain cells inside their skull can start a filehost

The viable way to get around DMCA, is to accept requests and take down links, but in a way that isn't so easy to prove the ownership of that content, and if a link gets taken down, the filehost script automatically would create another backup link in users account, and the user would get notified
To promote link duplication, an option to copy/import files to other's accounts just like Mega

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back