Warez-bb. What's so great about it?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
warezbb is awesome even tehparadox is good they have a good community.members say thanks to your post no fake thanks but real one and this make it cool :D you find everything you need everyone participate

WBB is good.. it gets me lots of hits and downloads.. Cant deny that...

and ar.eg isnt a bot... I was in same uploader team as him around in 2006/2007... on forumw... He did uploads weekly like us... i dont think there was these rl's etc at that time... but still he does a lots of uploads every week..... :D

yes wbb is a good site im getting a lot of downloads from my stuff there iv been there over two years and got like 500 or so post over there i dont make any money at all and dont try to as all i post over there is rs and i upload it all my self i do some times add fileserve links in the post also but it is a free acc and make no money from it and i bet after being there a few months my lowest download count is no less then 100 when rs use to give points out i was racking them up like crazy from there it is a great warez forum but it does take a while before they start trusting you to download your stuff and if your posting with a bot and posting a lot then i doubt you would get many downloads

Those "established" uploaders are real uploaders, who spend their real time uploading movies and tv shows, they don't care about how many times their upload gets downloaded. They aren't e-hungry like most of the people here. They actually work in real life because everyone normal will eventually find out that making money of warez is a stupid thing to do.
Fucking well said <3 and that's 100% true, example aeckz, buycki..

+wbb has a great community, srsly!

Whats so great about wbb?

For me its the community, there are loads of forums on the internet that provide warez, but not one of them has a good enough community like wbb. The actual contribution that they people there make to the scene is pretty amazing.

You have people like dark immortal who has made RUM, and then there is Yawn who has made mirrormaker also Mighty Marvel the creator of Ban Buster. These guys have done so much to make uploading and downloading so easy for us.

You see in every other forum, you post something people download it for a while and thats pretty much it, but the real uploaders at WBB provide support, they reupload the dead links ,the community helps each other out if someone has a problem. Wbb is pretty much the best thing that happened to the scene.

On WBB you dont get successful in a day, you need to establish yourself and if you do that you get thousands of downloads and topics with hundreds of replies examples are ultrascorp, nCODE etc for movies, for games toothless, silent hunter etc . And for me these guys are the real uploaders, not those who create scripts to leech and remote upload.

On WBB you dont get successful in a day, you need to establish yourself and if you do that you get thousands of downloads and topics with hundreds of replies examples are ultrascorp, nCODE etc for movies, for games toothless, silent hunter etc . And for me these guys are the real uploaders, not those who create scripts to leech and remote upload.

But they do use remote upload... god.. lol this isn't a new thing how do you think they offer downloads so fast and they are so large but can provide links as fast as they went down... it's just became a market.. some of you guys seem new to the REAL scene.

I agree mine were too... so I'll just submit now... I'm sick of everything getting reported.

No drama. Moderators are not stupid kids like many of the forums like have.
Even if only 10% of the members are active, they care about community.

Exclusive content. A little search gives everything. You'd always request anything if you want. Helpdesk is extremely active.

Site is simple and fast. Little adds but then, it's teh only way to keep the site online.

Warez-BB is all about teh community. If they're open to guests, they would get shitload of traffic from google for a domain of their age and quality.

The question is from the poster/uploader perspective as I have found warez-bb really disappointing.
After hearing so much about how good it is to post there, I decided to find out by myself, and the conclusion I reached is far from great.

1.- You can find anything there, but your posts are thrown back several pages in almost no time because the place is a link dump. I doubt you can get a decent number of hits there.

2.- My links are getting reported a lot faster when I started posting there. For example, tv episodes posted there won't last more than 24 hours. Previous episodes that were not posted there are still online and have good hits.
Albums seem to have an even shorter lifespan.

WBB may be good for those established members that have already built a reputation or name on their own and have a base of loyal followers, but for the average poster the downside seems to overcome the advantages.

This is not a rant, just my thoughts after using the board for a short while.

yes u are 100% right !

u know let me explain a lil more about w-bb ppl are earning more than 300$ a week from wbb but they are well known members of wbb i mean ppl only download from their links no matter how late they post a new movie or a software whatever.

for example 300mb movie encoder ultrascorp i bet he is making 500$ in a month from HF may be more,10,000 hits on his thread is no big deal.and i hope u know what does that mean on a forum that big.

the reason ppl download from his posts is that he is a well known old guy whom ppl trust and it takes time to let ppl trust u,and btw how long will it take to reup a 300 to 600 movie ? lol

i upload more than 180GB data every day on hotfile and netload only HD related stuff.so if i was him i know how much i could earn and what it takes to encode a lame 300mb movie lol.

btw if u want to earn good movie then took one stream movies,softwares,ebooks,music etc and concentrate on that trurst me once ppl start to know ya u'll earn real good money :)

-SiMmER

when ever i wish to download a movie/music video/tv show i visits warez-bb quickly coz i know its only the best place to find and download the required one. Well for apps i dont prefer warez so i dont care ;)

But they do use remote upload... god.. lol this isn't a new thing how do you think they offer downloads so fast and they are so large but can provide links as fast as they went down... it's just became a market.. some of you guys seem new to the REAL scene.

I agree mine were too... so I'll just submit now... I'm sick of everything getting reported.

yes they do remote upload, but they remote only their own links not someone else's just to get some $$$ . There are some REAL uploaders at WBB who are doing this to help the community and not just to make 2$ in cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back