Warez-BB Password Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

I updated my Warez-BB password and I keep requesting an activation email and I never get nothing. Now I locked out of the site and I get an inactive message. Any help ?

41 comments
Try to contact their support, they are helpful in that case, or ask your friend to PM some moderators, they will definitely fix it for you. There might be some issue with their smtp server. but they will fix the issue for you!

Try to contact their support, they are helpful in that case, or ask your friend to PM some moderators, they will definitely fix it for you. There might be some issue with their smtp server. but they will fix the issue for you!

This never loads for me: http://support.warez-bb.org/

You need to contact with Elite Moderators.

Problems For The Support Center Please Read
Members needing Support Center help with Banned or Hacked accounts, E-mails Not Received or other problems
Please contact the Elite Moderators directly for help

Members needing Support Center help with Banned or Hacked accounts, E-mails Not Received or other problems

That's the problem I can't even sign in to PM a mod to ask for help. My username there is: RRIVERA2012 Email: whizkidwonder@gmail.com | Could you help me out ? @ shar3

That's the problem I can't even sign in to PM a mod to ask for help. My username there is: RRIVERA2012 Email: whizkidwonder@gmail.com | Could you help me out ? @ shar3

Pm send to moderator.

Please let RRIVERA2012 know that their account is now activated and to next time read the header before changing their email address as it states the email system is down.

With all sites you get an email when change your email address.

Last edited:
My account was banned

Hi Friend My account was banned .

It says i uploaded file that contains malware. But i didn't I tried to contact support no use .

Please Help @ shar3

U:Janakiraman276
mail id:janakiraman276@gmail.com

Last edited:
I too have a problem with no activation link sent

Hi there. I too cannot contact administrator. Went to update my email details and no email to activate account was sent. Could you please PM them for me would be much appreciated.
My username is:
etgohome
thymeline(at)slingshot.co.nz

Many thanks

Last edited:
Me 2

Hey can you help me 2 please,

U: Gizzmo_dk
mai: matlar4[SUB]@ gmail .com[/SUB]

the mail you suggested to write to is not working :(

Can You help Me to? Please.

I need a activation, because I changed My email, and now i can't recevive an answer.

User: pao1
E: pao1mikas@ gmail.com

Thank You.

Can someone PM to warez-bb Admin please.

I need a activation, because I changed My email, and now i can't recevive an answer.

User: pao1
E: pao1mikas@ gmail.com

Thank You.

Is warez-bb loading?

Is down and I don't know and how long ...

wbb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back