Status
Not open for further replies.

v0id

Hello all,

I have site www.warez-ba.org and i want to know what you think guys what should i have to add or remove and any new ideas for site!

Thanks!

P.S: We are giving 5 free premium domains to 5 active members, Key for KIS 2010 (366-day license key), NIS 2010 (366-day license key), NAV 2010 (366-day license key), Norton 360 v3 (366-day license key) and much more! B-)

10 comments
Well for start I can't open it without a proxy and even then it opens really (like really) slow. I like the style but you definetly need to get more members. Propz for using IPB.

Can't give an overall score since the loading time is terrible and I can't see all the elements on the site (f.e forum icons).

Now everyone will think that people from Bosnia are retarded. And what's the point stealing .v0id's username from vBTEAM.

Your site is one big fail.

Now everyone will think that people from Bosnia are retarded. And what's the point stealing .v0id's username from vBTEAM.

Your site is one big fail.
I dint know that username is unique, i was always used that username! They are hunderds peopls that have name John and i think they are more than one users that use username v0id

Warez sites always need to be fast, if you don't plan to properly invest in a site it'll fail.

Get a proper host.

Yes, it is. Oh well it's loading fast now. Anyways open up the forum and get more members.

8/10 for teh looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back