Shared [Wanted] Offshore, rs2rs and RL allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShareShiz

Banned
Banned
Im looking for a host that will allow me to do rs2rs with like no b/w limit.

i dont really need RL.. but would be nice to have just in case.. but its not critical.

also with rs2rs there should be no amount of link limits really. ive been looking around and for some reason people want me to limit rs2rs to 1-2 links at a time... kinda weird. but RS does 5 links DLing at a time by default and if its ULing files it could be doing about 5 links at a time.. depending on speeds and size of links... so if there would be a link limit for me it would have to be around 10 total.. NOT 1-2.

im also looking for reliable hosting. if there is any downtime it will just piss me off, i will demand a refund and take my business elsewhere

if you know of any hosting site that allows rs2rs and is unmetered plz post the host and the cost here plz.

6 comments
reasonable prices $5-10 usd if possible ... but i think im looking more at $10-15usd

but all depends.. like dont want a crappy service ... but dont want the most expensive. i might have found one for $17usd a month

does unlimited seedbox allow private rs2rs with no link limit?

what are the specs for ultra basic plan? i might go with you if you do accept rs2rs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back