Want to show off your skills? Check this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Occult

Hello everyone,

I have been around for some time and was planning to do some thing useful, other than warez.

As there are new sites made and projects under taken every single day by millions of people, I planned of making some thing that will help them.

It will be a web development team, consisting of people who will help me out to make better things for our clients, and take what they deserve in exchange.

I am talking about serious stuff over here, as in, if a project is taken, no one can back out and say I can't do this and that. You will have to know your calibre and apply accordingly.

This is just the over view of the whole plan and the full of it will be disclosed only to the people I think deserve to know and be a part of this. The incentive to this is that you will get a platform to show off your work and also get paid for it.

If any one wants to invest and take part in ownership, then ask for it. Won't cost much for it ;)

Any one interested should apply to me via email at 0ccul7@gmail.com

To start with, I need the following people:

• Coders
  • Designers
  • Some one to do SEO

You should tell me what you can do and what skills you have, by email or here

I have a skin made for it and already being coded

[SLIDE]http://i26.lulzimg.com/bdd37c.png[/SLIDE]

I do not want any spam or any time wasting comments or any drama.

If you have anything to say, ask here or email me.

Thanks a lot​

Last edited:
8 comments
i`m interested in this enterprise of yours.though i dont exactly get qualified as "skilled", i believe i`m pretty experienced in wordpress(been working on it for 2.5+ years) which is amongst the CMS out there+its being used by majorit of the people who want to start a site(live example is here on wjunction).if you are interested,do pm regarding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back