Want to open a private Filehost (need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hentaibedta

Hi
wanted to open for myself a filehost (private) I wanted to choose this Vps.

https://clients.swiftslots.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1

and xfilesharing script on it

soo my question is which Os should i take? and i wanted to add credit cards to buy premium accs so which company should i choose? is paypal a option for a private filehost? and how can i block all Crawlers like filetube, google, etc...

hope someone can help me :)

8 comments
this filehost is only for my use. so i dont need any high end server only much space and speed

I really, really, can´t understand what you say... or try to say. O_O

You say don't need any high end server only much space and speed... and thats exactly what a high end server is all about, much space and speed. That's the reason their high prices as they offer more and more space, and more and more speed.
Little space and speed is cheap... high space and speed is very, VERY expensive.

Hi

soo my question is which Os should i take? and i wanted to add credit cards to buy premium accs so which company should i choose? is paypal a option for a private filehost?

this filehost is only for my use. so i dont need any high end server only much space and speed

You say the filehost will be ONLY for yourself, and despite of it you ask how to sell premium access.
Is it for yourself (a.k.a. 'pocket') or you are trying to buid a professional one and somehow wanna do it with free external handworking?

Just FYI... to build a filehost as mega, mediafire or any out there in the internet involves many thousands of dollars in equipment and professionals (a.k.a 'receiving payment for his job') to make it work.
If you want to do something for your own (a.k.a 'little, easy and cheap'), install a server in your house (or office) with some open source software to build a filehost. Forget about walking the big leagues with 2 dollars in the pocket and any knowledge about how to do it.

Here I left you something you can start in home:

Knowledge Base | AjaXplorer 5
http://www.solitude*****filethingie/
Open Source Dropbox Alternatives To Start Building A File Storage & Sharing System

And finaly... the cherry on the cake:

Let me google that for you

Hi

https://clients.swiftslots.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1

and xfilesharing script on it

soo my question is which Os should i take? and i wanted to add credit cards to buy premium accs so which company should i choose? is paypal a option for a private filehost? and how can i block all Crawlers like filetube, google, etc...

hope someone can help me :)

You can use any VPS (not shared) you like if that will be for your own use (however that sounds quite strange near "add credit cards to buy premium accs"). As for crawling - just do not publish catalog/rss feeds and create proper robots.txt file.

hmm ok i dont write it correctly
I want to use the filehost for my website i want to upload my stuff there and ppl can download it if they want it they buy premium membership for better speed . thats why i asked for credit cards etc...

hmm ok i dont write it correctly
I want to use the filehost for my website i want to upload my stuff there and ppl can download it if they want it they buy premium membership for better speed . thats why i asked for credit cards etc...

Ok, now I understand... :cough:

You are sick of winning pennies with adfly, linkbucks,etc... also maybe sick of trying with freakshare, depositfiles and every other pay per download filehosting and now you feel you're clever enough to win big money doing it yourself and someday became a forbes top listed web magnate, ¿eh? (watch out FBI may pursue you!)
Good for you! :sun:

But... you forgot about knowing 'some little teeny tiny tricks' that stops in your way to success... :wacko:
First of all... you don´t know a damn thing about how to do it! :facepalm:

So... clever as nobody else, came here and asked free help... :psy: :dan:

Well... Good luck!! :whistling: :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back