Status
Not open for further replies.

jiguideveloper

If your budget is lower but still want to create new website, we have solution for that. Contact us for a pre-made solution. You buy the theme and I'll give you a price to integrate your content, links and graphics. I'm trying to keep the cost low so it's affordable for everyone. Contact on hello@adultdc.com

We are also taking Mainstream projects.

5 comments
Hi.

I could be interested in this.
I have adult content wp blog with filehost links - this must be accepted in your themes & work.

What kind of theme are you offering ? my blog is not tube based.

Goto any GPL download site and choose any theme you like.

No need to have a third party create your site which is quite simple.

Good site is gpldownloads.com

I can send you any theme from that site for 5 dollars.

Last edited:
Hi.

I could be interested in this.
I have adult content wp blog with filehost links - this must be accepted in your themes & work.

What kind of theme are you offering ? my blog is not tube based.
We are offering development services. So you will put custom order or you will buy any theme and we will give you a price to integrate your content, links and graphics. And upload on your server.
Post automatically merged:

Goto any GPL download site and choose any theme you like.

No need to have a third party create your site which is quite simple.

Good site is gpldownloads.com

I can send you any theme from that site for 5 dollars.
Our work will start after you will buy theme because not everyone familiarize with development software. After you will buy theme contact us and let us know which your content want to add on that theme and where you want to integrate.

If everyone buy themes, IT companies will die soon as well as theme will not give all the things which you want on your site. Sometimes they give some extra stuff which we don't want but we don't know how to remove.

If your budget is lower, of course you will buy theme which is very comfortable for lower budget people.

If you want custom design and development, you can contact us. We will give you good price.

Last edited:
@sniffdog thanks for the tip. Now I feel stupid buying Avada for 60$ :D but im new so ill learn the hard way.
I had no idea it was possible to get themes for free that way.

I have tried contacting a few to help me develop my site tech wise but I havent found any useful help yet and adultdc never really answers if they accept working with sites that have filehost links - adult content is not a problem and since they advertice on wjunction i guess my question is self explaining :)

I have a year membership and made my money back multiple times.

I use Elementor for creation of my client's sites. Most of them dynamic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back