Status
Not open for further replies.

AbhE

These guys are paying 40 € for 100-1000 MB files and i was doing close to 2000€ per month but since they kind of skipped a payment and they're ignoring my emails, i'm thinking they don't deserve my working with them anymore.

I'm looking for something that pays around uploaded.to rates. Mostly for european countries but i'll take anything you have.

22 comments
Agreed. FileOm is doing pretty good. They may not have the same rates, but the restrictions for users are much lower and they count multiple file downloads per user.

FreakShare: up to $45 /1000 downloads for all countries
cloudzer: same rates as ul.to
FileFactory: up to $40 /1000 downloads
Old Turbobit: up to $20 /1000 downloads

Last edited:
fileparadox kind of sucks, $40 only for files over 2gb and they only pay on completion and once 24h/IP. Also, PayPal 10% fee - what's up with that!?

fileom - where do i find the rates? :)

FreakShare looks good if it pays like that for all countries, but i can't find where it says that. Why do these websites hide so well relevant information? Same with cloudzer...

FreakShare
oz6gm.png

They are paying in $ instead on €

Thanks guys, i'll give freakshare a try. Rates are ok in dollars if they're the same for all countries.

@thedossetup, do you have a link to the page with the rates?

No dude. I was trying a new credit card and my bank reversed the transfer. Once that happened uploaded started to ignore me. So the money are back in their accounts and they won't respond to get new bank account data.

No dude. I was trying a new credit card and my bank reversed the transfer. Once that happened uploaded started to ignore me. So the money are back in their accounts and they won't respond to get new bank account data.

did you try to contact them in the official thread here on WJ?

Yes, i tried. But i don't see them active there anyway. It's not that they don't know about the problem, it's just that they're ignoring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back