Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
very funny @trendsetters7

i refused it because in the chat that we had on yahoo .. u clearly said that u wont give that site to me for 25 or 30 and will give it to someone else...and in that thread the last bid was 35$, i didnt make that bid...so go and catch that mate.

and please dont take anything personal.

thanks

very funny @trendsetters7

i refused it because in the chat that we had on yahoo .. u clearly said that u wont give that site to me for 25 or 30 and will give it to someone else...and in that thread the last bid was 35$, i didnt make that bid...so go and catch that mate.

and please dont take anything personal.

thanks

Yes this is proved my point .You see someone offer 35 $ .Why you post 25 $ or 30 $ .I know you don't need any site .I see more then 10 post you are doing this .I offered you 30 to prove you are a spammer.

but its not tht much a good site to give u 30*....i wanted a 3* or 4* website...

but its only 1* so how can i buy it...and ya yesterday we both finished the topic and i clearly told u that i dont want to buy it, but today when i got ur pm to buy it i was really amazed.
and u went on saying that buy it buy it ...when i told u that i dont want to buy it u asked the moderator...man thats pathetic, and ya why would he ban me?
i havent broken any kinda rules!!!! got it...the last bid was 35$ and it was not mine ...so go and catch that guy who asked u that he would buy it for 35$.
and ya who gave u the right to call me a spammer.
and do u really know the meaning of a spammer?
well there is no need talk to u any more...so bye for u.i have seen u that wot kind of person u r ....so just byeeeeeeeeeeeee for u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back