Status
Not open for further replies.

paullanka1

Hi guys,
I want to buy a cheap and best vps. I am new to this so anyone suggest which is the best website from where i can buy the vps. One of my freind suggested that boxrdp.com is the best provider of vps and their service is also very good. should i go for boxrdp.com ? help me.......

31 comments
?

It is possible to buy cheap and best? it is possible to buy Ferrari for a Dacia price?

Just provide your requirements and your budget here, we will try to recommend you what you can get with your budget.

the op is just advertising his mentioned company, there is no best, only God can judge it

Last edited:
What is your monthly budget for VPS? provide more details about your requirements. If your budget is less than 5-6$ then i suggest you check offers section for low price VPS with Some good hosting features. Now there are many hosts offer VPS with Discounts and Best hosting features.

Hello,
As you mentioned you are new to this, so can you share the deatils what you want to use with VPS like what kind of website and specifications etc, we can help you to choose that suits you better at very reasonable price.

with regards,
Bluewelthost.com

For me, I consider LibertyVPS.net and their offshore VPS hosting solutions - both Linux and Windows.
The only thing I would change is to make the interface more user friendly when editing my Web sites. And for what you get, the prices are fantastic.

Unlike some of the other posters, who were merely advertising hosting companies no one has ever heard of, I actually am in the business and I would like to suggest looking at ImbaHost.com out of Seattle. I used them for some shared hosting years ago and eventually graduated to their VPS plans. They are inexpensive for what you get. Their support was always on top of every ticket right away and when I used them, I never experienced downtime (except downtime I caused myself). If you have a specific need that you don't see listed, I'm sure you can talk to someone to get what you need.

What will you be hosting with this VPS? Do you require a specific location? Please let us know more so that we may provide the best advice.

There are no cheap and best. There is, however, the best of the cheap. Also, your usage of word "cheap" is different than ours. $5 may be cheap for you while $20 may be cheap for others. You need to specify your budget so we can find you the best of the cheap.

You cannot get the best VPS at the cost of cheaper one, instead as you can go with the shared Service one as its shared the cost will be low & even you are newer to this you can the better knowledge regarding to how can manage all the things in future.

How to choose VPS

First, determine the trial period and general time of use for your VPS with corresponding costs. If you need hosting for a short time period, your refund is guaranteed if you cancel your hosting within 60 days. But more important to search for the adequately priced features that best suit your hosting needs. Web hosts typically offer multiple VPS plans that have varying amounts of email capability, RAM, storage, CPU power, domain hosting, and monthly data transfers. You do not forget that any worthy web host should offer at least 4GB of RAM, 100GB of storage, and an ample volume of monthly data transfers. If you expect a significant amount of website growth, then you should look for a hosting that has as many unlimited offerings as possible. In addition, you will need to scale your email accounts some day as your business grows gradually without spending additional funds. It is beyond question your ability to create an unlimited number of email accounts with a reasonable space on the hard drive. Traditional hard drives have large capacities and lower prices, but they aren't quite as resilient as their SSD counterparts. Solid-state drives, on the other hand, are often faster and more reliable than HDDs, but they cost more and have smaller storage capacities. However, if your web hosting provider does not have own control panel, you will have to acquire third party platform to support/maintain your VPS, something like Webmin/Plesk/Ajenti/ServerSuit.

Why dont you try a vps for only a penny for first month. If you feel satisfaction then you can continue with the host otherwise you can change that host. for package detail PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back