Wanna Start Renting RDP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonBato

Banned
Banned
Hey there guys, as I already mentioned in the tittle I would like to start renting RDP's. I am using RDP myself for a long time now so I wanna get my "own" :D. I understand I have to find some good provider which I would rent RDP from(I was thinking OVH,Hetzner maybe) then divide it into user accounts and start renting it out. Now that would be the easy part I guess :D I have to manage that server too and make sure it doesn't get overused as some users have a tendency to abuse server's capabilities. I would appreciate if you can let me know where should I start learning about skills I will need in order to successfully rent/manage an RDP server. I'm currently taking some windows networking course on edx to get familiar with things i could need. I really don't have a clue which topics should I study for this. Every direction/critic/comment is welcome. Thank you for your time.

1 comment
I'm not sure how you are going to rent this RDP hosting. But basically you will need to take care of applications that may need to run by your end clients. Most of the users my use it as Virtual desktop to access abroad things. To avoid any abuse you will need to take control on some applications as well as on firewall. You can search around about how RDP hosting works.
Best luck with your project (yn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back