vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,446 comments
Username : markmagnotta
PAIDPayPalXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX$XX.XX2023-07-182023-07-19
PAIDPayPalXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX$XX.XX2023-07-122023-07-14
PAIDPayPalXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX$XX.XX2023-07-062023-07-11
PAIDPayPalXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX$XX.XX2023-07-022023-07-04
PAIDPayPalXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX$XX.XX2023-06-292023-06-29

be careful guys now the vtube admin is shaving as you can see on the screenshot, the earning for USA are not 46 dollars ( 10k views ) it is 32 or 33 dollars for ( 10k views ) he made changes this month i think or last month you guys can check your new statistics with old statistics and compare them like i did on the screenshot below

1.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.png

Anyone else's views becoming crazy horrible for past days? I know site was having issues and stuff, so July 29 aka yesterday is understandable, but views remain too low at least for me today and I have strong suspicions some very popular videos which were uploaded a while ago (with lots views) don't count views anymore.

Anyone else's views becoming crazy horrible for past days? I know site was having issues and stuff, so July 29 aka yesterday is understandable, but views remain too low at least for me today and I have strong suspicions some very popular videos which were uploaded a while ago (with lots views) don't count views anymore.

I have the same problem
Visits are really low

same bro the views counts are so horrible now

Hello.

To all users of vTube, I’m here to provide some much needed updates, announcements and changes.

I had to step away from this thread for some time because the website needed my undivided attention more than I originally thought.

I’m back here, BUT preferential method of most immediate support will be our Telegram channel:

https://t.me/+TIkjEdm7EWpiY2I0

DMs here will be responded too, but for more pressing matters, please choose Telegram.

Now for a few updates:

• Biggest and most important change is our domain, which is no longer vtube.to but instead vtube.network , and for previous embed codes, if you have the ability to make changes, the most recent and currently pre-set domain is vtbe.to (instead of vtbe.net , but the old one will still work fully after some minor issues are sorted)

• The website had some issues to work through, some of them I am still working on and they will all be fixed in time. But the website is operational.

• Z-O-O-M Uploader is currently not working, since we still need them to update to our new domain; so please use regular web upload or url upload for now. Please try NOT to overload the system by uploading too many files in one go, as we are still fixing and stabilizing the service.

• Payments are, for the moment, not being made daily, but every couple of days, so that there is balance between fixing and paying all our members.

• If you share payment proof here in wjunction along with your vtube username, a 10% bonus will be added to your account balance.

• If you are requesting or waiting for your very first payout, kindly know that your traffic sources may need verification, which means your payout might be slightly delayed. Just reach out privately in order to get everything sorted.

Now, for some immediate issues that are still being worked on:

Many of you will have noticed that there is still an ongoing issue with views counting, since last week.
We are aware of that and working on it, and once we’re 100% certain everything has been resolved, we will be adding an adjustment in the account balance of affected users for the duration of this issue.

I believe that is all for now.

We are here, we will continue to be here and we will keep on growing and thriving!

Thank you for your patience and attention.

Great to see you are on WJ. By the way, did you change earnings mechanic or drop the rates for past few days? Same kind of adblock, but compensated earnings are significantly lower than July with same amount of views. I wish it would go back to better earnings like in July. cause it was really sudden drop and same views but much less earnings is bit strange.

Great to see you are on WJ. By the way, did you change earnings mechanic or drop the rates for past few days? Same kind of adblock, but compensated earnings are significantly lower than July with same amount of views. I wish it would go back to better earnings like in July. cause it was really sudden drop and same views but much less earnings is bit strange.

Nothing has changed.

Having the same amount of views and different earnings most likely means you're having views from lower Tier countries.

On our system, nothing has been changed, not the rates or anything else.

Last edited:
Back