vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,435 comments
Did anyone request payout recently via BTC? I wonder if they send payment with ordinary fee (which is very high and I don't want to waste it on it) or lowered fee, I'd rather if it takes long though.
I'm curious, please reply if anyone knows.

Did anyone request payout recently via BTC? I wonder if they send payment with ordinary fee (which is very high and I don't want to waste it on it) or lowered fee, I'd rather if it takes long though.
I'm curious, please reply if anyone knows.
Their fees are lower than doodstream
Post automatically merged:

Is view count frozen for you too
This site became total trash
The moderator is almost constantly on Telegram
I don't know why I left here!

My views are frozen and no profits are calculated

Last edited:

Has anyone contacted them via Telegram regarding this issue?

My views are frozen and no profits are calculated

Last edited:

I emailed him and this was his reply

"There have been a lot of issues with the site and server that I am trying to fix constantly all day every day
Unfortunately, I don't have a better explanation at the moment.
"

Thanks for letting us know about his answer. I hope "lots of issues" he means he's trying to fix, he also includes not only frozen views but also poor amount of views lots of videos often get (under 10 views for example) which for sure count much less views than reality is.
I hope this issue will also improve and counting will become better. In that case I can see myself coming back here again.

Hello everyone,

I want to share my experience with the hosting service vtube.to. Unfortunately, I discovered that they have been falsely inflating my view count, and it appears that I'm not the only victim.

Furthermore, when I approached them about this issue, they not only refused to take responsibility but also suggested that I switch to another hosting provider.

I am deeply disappointed with vtube.to's behavior and I strongly advise against using their services. As you can see from the attached conversation with their new owner, they have no intention of addressing their deceptive practices.

Instead, I encourage everyone to do their due diligence and research the credibility of any hosting provider before engaging their services. It's important to work with a reputable and trustworthy company that values integrity and honesty.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope that it will serve as a warning to others who might consider using vtube.to.

Hello everyone,

I want to share my experience with the hosting service vtube.to. Unfortunately, I discovered that they have been falsely inflating my view count, and it appears that I'm not the only victim.

Furthermore, when I approached them about this issue, they not only refused to take responsibility but also suggested that I switch to another hosting provider.

I am deeply disappointed with vtube.to's behavior and I strongly advise against using their services. As you can see from the attached conversation with their new owner, they have no intention of addressing their deceptive practices.

Instead, I encourage everyone to do their due diligence and research the credibility of any hosting provider before engaging their services. It's important to work with a reputable and trustworthy company that values integrity and honesty.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope that it will serve as a warning to others who might consider using vtube.to.
I spoke to them and they told me to stop using vtube

kfiroi7ozrqk.jpg

Perhaps I will follow their advice in advance and will not use this hosting. Based on personal experience, I can say that out of 10 uploaded videos, views were counted for only 1 video.
I don't know why he makes these responses. Do you attract publishers or send them to another host? Will he pay or not? But clearly the host is on the brink of falling

wow this very sad bros,vtube one of lead host in past because it always so stable and fastest payment probably in whole industry,big support on wjunction,it now sad that it come to this,users complain but instead of give proper nice answer to its loyal uploaders,site admin be rude,i always supportive of vtube but this is totaly unacceptable behavior to loyal uploaders who use vtube for long time,and to stop use videohost is one of worst response admin can ever give,totaly unacceptable behavior and admin should either apologize or give proper update and estimate,uploaders will understand.and it hurt me that so many uploader complain about view,maybe it actually is good advice from admin to stop use it before he fix all issues,if he dont and this behavior continue then good bye to host i guess

Back