vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,435 comments
I'm trying to register to your site and it is saying "Invalid hash", also why do you require payment option while signing up, can't we add it later while we are withdrawing?

I noticed that some videos don't really display views at all, there is empty space (meaning zero views) in file manager besides those videos (despite them playing fine) Thankfully, it has only happened to very few new files, not sure if older files count alright. But I feel like number of such files displaying and counting zero views could grow step-by-step so it would be great if problem could be investigated and counting issue would be fixed.

Also, another thing I have noticed is that some videos count completely normally with decent numbers while other videos have very few views. I completely understand that not every video can be watched or appeal to many people, but I compared page views to views vtube counted that it doesn't make sense that some videos have less than 10 views. Here as well, I have suspicion that maybe vtube doesn't really detect or catch views better and it's related to servers? Like videos on some servers count decently but on some servers they have trouble detecting count but still count very few views, and like it's mentioned above, some videos don't display and count views at all.

Would be good if counting issue could be investigated thoroughly once and for again, I would personally bring more files and maybe make it my #1 player when it all stabilizes.

I noticed that some videos don't really display views at all, there is empty space (meaning zero views) in file manager besides those videos (despite them playing fine) Thankfully, it has only happened to very few new files, not sure if older files count alright. But I feel like number of such files displaying and counting zero views could grow step-by-step so it would be great if problem could be investigated and counting issue would be fixed.

Also, another thing I have noticed is that some videos count completely normally with decent numbers while other videos have very few views. I completely understand that not every video can be watched or appeal to many people, but I compared page views to views vtube counted that it doesn't make sense that some videos have less than 10 views. Here as well, I have suspicion that maybe vtube doesn't really detect or catch views better and it's related to servers? Like videos on some servers count decently but on some servers they have trouble detecting count but still count very few views, and like it's mentioned above, some videos don't display and count views at all.

Would be good if counting issue could be investigated thoroughly once and for again, I would personally bring more files and maybe make it my #1 player when it all stabilizes.
Me too

Back