vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,446 comments
I have removed the inpage ad which may be causing the problem and not allowing users to view the video easily enough, hopefully this solves the issue

i have same problem as the person above, there is problem on count view it has been freezed up and no profit since for me views are on 417 since yesterday i usually have more than that please fix it @vTube
I think you are being paranoid because your views have been even higher than usual the last 4 days, congrats! But I am keeping an eye on things and have already removed one annoying ad which will help your viewers complete their views and give you higher stats

I think you are being paranoid because your views have been even higher than usual the last 4 days, congrats! But I am keeping an eye on things and have already removed one annoying ad which will help your viewers complete their views and give you higher stats
thank you, but i hope you fix the problem because my views are only 417 all day, i should of have more than that im sure there is a problem that made the views stuck on 417 @vTube

Yeah I think stats are frozen too cause they don't seem to be going up at all.
It's not about issue of having low stats, they have been same for hours so there is definitely an issue and they stopped counting at some point.
I hope it will be investigated.

the problem has been fixed the stats are not frozen anymore, thank you @vTube

You guys were right, there was an issue today which has now been fixed... Anyone can pm me with your vtube username and I will give you extra funds based on your average income of the last few days.

Please message within 7 days from now to reclaim these funds...

Also if you upload adult videos check the news inside the account area to get a new site to post videos on, and earn an extra 5% of your overall views income

You guys were right, there was an issue today which has now been fixed... Anyone can pm me with your vtube username and I will give you extra funds based on your average income of the last few days.

Please message within 7 days from now to reclaim these funds...

Also if you upload adult videos check the news inside the account area to get a new site to post videos on, and earn an extra 5% of your overall views income
I sent you please check
Post automatically merged:

What a rush to pay! It didn't take more than an hour
May this host live forever

Capture.png

Last edited:
Back