vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,446 comments
This week functions fine all.Only wait dark mode or dark blue or black.This white theme is eye destroy i low light my F 17 and waiting 4x4 thumb or 3x3. Pleaase no added virus,and trojan ads.Your ads is clean only more site example : doodstream one year is not clear ads trojan malware and more ads.I work ESET 32 Internet Security Payed Licence 2024/ December.Your ads is clean.Great work.Waiting upgraded.I upload probe all day.Cheers long life VTube.

This week functions fine all.Only wait dark mode or dark blue or black.This white theme is eye destroy i low light my F 17 and waiting 4x4 thumb or 3x3. Pleaase no added virus,and trojan ads.Your ads is clean only more site example : doodstream one year is not clear ads trojan malware and more ads.I work ESET 32 Internet Security Payed Licence 2024/ December.Your ads is clean.Great work.Waiting upgraded.I upload probe all day.Cheers long life VTube.
Hello tipm,

Thank you for you feedback.

We do the best to stay clean, transparent and simple.

Wait few more days and 4x4 thumb will be added on site.

About ads, we are not have in plan to change it.

Cheers!

You have a good system but almost all of my viewers complaint about unlimited ads when they tried to open from mobile browser using opera, chrome or safari. Sadly when your rate is higher than other compared to other service for my country, I have to move cause most of my viewer using mobile browser. Thank you

You have a good system but almost all of my viewers complaint about unlimited ads when they tried to open from mobile browser using opera, chrome or safari. Sadly when your rate is higher than other compared to other service for my country, I have to move cause most of my viewer using mobile browser. Thank you
yes, my subscribers complained about the same problem. I even lost a lot of subscribers. So I have to use vtube as my 2nd host

yes, my subscribers complained about the same problem. I even lost a lot of subscribers. So I have to use vtube as my 2nd host

a tons ads.. used as my 4th host

Hello and I'm sorry you're having such a problem but, there are only 4 ad networks pops for full ads and 2 for 0 profit and some of them may open more than once.

ME: As video host business, i undertake to pay exactly the rates displayed on the Make Money Page up to 40 USD/10k that mean about 4 USD CPM, not exist ad network that pay 4 USD CPM/1000 Views. fast and without delays and cover the back end costs which are not cheap at all. this is this business.
No one creates a video host or filehost for the pleasure of paying for servers.

YOU: As webmaster, if you want to keep a clean site without ADS, you can't upload to video host and try to make money with minimum of 2 POPS, because Ad Networks pay 0.20/CPM for many countryes pay nothing and you know that. If a videohost agree to work with you with 1 or 2 pops, you will certainly not receive the money, or it will give you delays of weeks.

If you have expectations that you will find a video host that will show you 1 - 2 pop ad and at the same time earn up to 40 USD / 10k, vTube.to is definitely not on that list.

Moreover, I notice that video hosts even have up to 6-8 POP Ad Networks for full ads 100% and no one complains.

You have to choose, upload to earn money, or upload to earn users on your site, them are two completely different things.

Cheers,
vTube.to

Hello and I'm sorry you're having such a problem but, there are only 4 ad networks pops for full ads and 2 for 0 profit and some of them may open more than once.

ME: As video host business, i undertake to pay exactly the rates displayed on the Make Money Page up to 40 USD/10k that mean about 4 USD CPM, not exist ad network that pay 4 USD CPM/1000 Views. fast and without delays and cover the back end costs which are not cheap at all. this is this business.
No one creates a video host or filehost for the pleasure of paying for servers.

YOU: As webmaster, if you want to keep a clean site without ADS, you can't upload to video host and try to make money with minimum of 2 POPS, because Ad Networks pay 0.20/CPM for many countryes pay nothing and you know that. If a videohost agree to work with you with 1 or 2 pops, you will certainly not receive the money, or it will give you delays of weeks.

If you have expectations that you will find a video host that will show you 1 - 2 pop ad and at the same time earn up to 40 USD / 10k, vTube.to is definitely not on that list.

Moreover, I notice that video hosts even have up to 6-8 POP Ad Networks for full ads 100% and no one complains.

You have to choose, upload to earn money, or upload to earn users on your site, them are two completely different things.

Cheers,
vTube.to
I understand about the ad system.
The answer I was looking for is why so many ads for mobile users (most of them said the ads never stop and video never play, I can give you the record if you want it) but only 4-6 ads for desktop users?

I understand about the ad system.
The answer I was looking for is why so many ads for mobile users (most of them said the ads never stop and video never play, I can give you the record if you want it) but only 4-6 ads for desktop users?

Because is same ad networks for both mobile and desktop.

Hello VTube. Multiupload is to slow sometimes speed and freezes time counter. One files is okay upload two or five and six etc is freezes counters. Waiting Dark Theme incoming? and 4x4 is waiting auto generate splash or thumb.Thank you re feedback.Goodwork VTube.

Back