Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as I explained its more than just programming the feature and implementing it into the site, our most important concern is with the legal ramifications we might face.

I understand the conversion is taking a long time to run atm, we are working on adding a new convertor server and that will split up the conversion job between 2 servers which should be more than enough to handle all the conversions. We will also soon let the file owners see the conversion progress on the file's page.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Reporting has been fixed now, however the graph is still being worked on, please allow sometime till we fix that. But the report below the graph is accurate and functional right now.

Regards

Thanks for reporting page and for all the work you put to make vreer better .The graph is not such a big deal for me ...

This is not a good idea :facepalm:
If this implemented original uploaders get loss & leechers get benefited....

+1

Last edited:
Thank you iRob for your good point, We never thought about it that way.
Tell you the truth our system currently has a duplicate check, meaning that when a file is uploaded it will check our system to see if there is a duplicate, if there is one, then we just use the file on our server rather than keeping 2 copies. (its not 100% accurate but it helps).
And if we only thought about traffic, the "add to my account" feature would probably triple our traffic, however it is indeed unfair to the other members who upload their files and wait for it to get converted (the waiting will be over soon :) ).

Regards

Please read the thread for the detailed explanation.
We are receiving alot of uploads atm and our convertor server can not handle all the requests in a timely fashion, we are adding a new convertor server in the next 48 hours to fix this issue.

Regards

Ahoura, seems like premium sales column at report page still not fix yet. I have 4 sales but it written at the download column, not at premium sales column. Please kindly check about this matter.
Thanks in advance

Note: I am replying as a guest

I really like ur video stream speeds i hope i keep up like this in the future too and dont place any stupid limits to guests who want to watch videos :)

205f864872ce.jpg

Ahoura, waiting your answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back