Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well Ok sure, I will try my best and raise the upload speed, but generally 1.4mb/s is considered somewhat a good upload speed :) . We will be upgrading our servers in the near future to 1gbps dedicated bandwidth line and that should solve all the issues with the speed.

Well Ok sure, I will try my best and raise the upload speed, but generally 1.4mb/s is considered somewhat a good upload speed :) . We will be upgrading our servers in the near future to 1gbps dedicated bandwidth line and that should solve all the issues with the speed.

Ok thanks

any premium sale or referal sistem reward?

Well we have the elements in place, and the current setting is %50 of premium sales and %5 of referral earning.

However we have not released our premium accounts yet, as we are carefully considering how to roll out the premium accounts option without bothering the free users with limitations etc.

nice, will try you....
have you talked with zoom to add support for your website ?

have you thoght about system point like it was in putlocker ?
I think that was really nice system for website owners and uploaders.

also is there any chance to do not encode movies with extension f4v and flv ?

also add opton to hide username in the link menu... not all users would like to share their nick names under movie links

Last edited:
nice, will try you....
have you talked with zoom to add support for your website ?

have you thoght about system point like it was in putlocker ?
I think that was really nice system for website owners and uploaders.

also is there any chance to do not encode movies with extension f4v and flv ?

also add opton to hide username in the link menu... not all users would like to share their nick names under movie links

I have already removed the usernames for user's privacy.

We will look into not encoding the files, but eventhough encoding the files might take longer and more resources, in the long run it will be better as the video will be smaller and there will be less bandwidth usage and therefore users can stream the videos faster.

I am not sure how putlocker's point system was to be honest.

Let me know if you have any other questions

@ahoura

:)

I know that you would like to save bandwith etc but I think that there would be few ppl who do make own encodes and I think that all of their encodes are not so big. Every video uploader does know that if the video size is smaller than it is better ;-)
but if you will let instant play for flv and f4v movies it will save some time for us ;-)

you can test these option for a time and than you can decide if you will keep it or not...
also you will save server resources.

Ok Sure I will change the structure in the next 24 hours and see the results :). (note that I would have to change the script and that could take a while.)

Regards

wzHdF
Gorilla & Banana =)

I don't care you using same source or design. I hope you don't scam me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back