Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will be adding one more conversion server very soon, currently our server encode 5 files (5x350mb) per minute and upload up to 200mb per second

this is highest as we can go for now with current servers and not risking failure..

Dear Admin my some files stuck on the server.Pls clear them.I've uploaded them 10 hrs ago.It neither came to file list nor on pending list.
You can enter up to 8 URLs:
UserName: robb4u
Thanks

Something is not right i have 2201 views till now only on files that i upload today im sure also old files made some views today and in reports only 770 are counted did you changed the count system ? Last week i had much more earnings and ahoura system was for full stream also ....
I share on same sites and earnings are much lower my videos if i count brings same views as a week ago but on repot page not all are counted ,,,
If you changed the count and dunno what else then 4$ for 1000 views with your current count system is way to low

I have 500+ files on vreer and 770 views for today is to low since only 20 videos i put today made 2000+ views

Other users got this issues ? ?

Last edited:
yes same here,i think this is not good for us is only for the new admin.....4$ for 1000 full views this is a joke....i remember videozer with 20$ for 1000 full views , that is right no 4$

yes thats really sucks, i earned a few cents last days, min payout 50dol, thats nonsense. From bux i can earn more a day. Btw i not a noob to work with video, but here is slavery

22465 views 1 file ? and im sure you have old files and just 599 counted ?? Then something 100% is wrong with the count / reports-earning sistem

Something is not right i have 2201 views till now only on files that i upload today im sure also old files made some views today and in reports only 770 are counted did you changed the count system ? Last week i had much more earnings and ahoura system was for full stream also ....
I share on same sites and earnings are much lower my videos if i count brings same views as a week ago but on repot page not all are counted ,,,
If you changed the count and dunno what else then 4$ for 1000 views with your current count system is way to low

I have 500+ files on vreer and 770 views for today is to low since only 20 videos i put today made 2000+ views

Other users got this issues ? ?

yes same here,i think this is not good for us is only for the new admin.....4$ for 1000 full views this is a joke....i remember videozer with 20$ for 1000 full views , that is right no 4$

yes thats really sucks, i earned a few cents last days, min payout 50dol, thats nonsense. From bux i can earn more a day. Btw i not a noob to work with video, but here is slavery

In "my videos" one of my file have 22465 views and in "reports" 599 views (2012-04-29 0 / $ 599 / $1.2753 0 / $0 $0 $1.2753) !

22465 views 1 file ? and im sure you have old files and just 599 counted ?? Then something 100% is wrong with the count / reports-earning sistem

i have file with 14342 clicks on 2012-04-28, but 0 / $ 394 / $0.6792 0 / $0 $0 $0.6792
plus many old files...

to all off users this is our second day handling site,we need to run it atleast for 1 -2 weeks,too see how much we can pay affiliates,first day we already increased for a dollar just for you guys to have faith in new admins--
if we can we will increase more but we can"t know all in 2 days

Vreer

ok you say you raised with 1 $ but did you change the count sistem from the last week is same as what old admin used ?? Because you raised with 1 $ i get same views as a week ago under my videos but at the report page is much much lower , if you use same system as Ahoura then is a error somewhere because you raised to 4$ and we get lower earnings and lower count under report page .....

Also 50 $ min payout is to much .... hope you will change and see whats wrong with the count system

ok you say you raised with 1 $ but did you change the count sistem from the last week is same as what old admin used ?? Because you raised with 1 $ i get same views as a week ago under my videos but at the report page is much much lower , if you use same system as Ahoura then is a error somewhere because you raised to 4$ and we get lower earnings and lower count under report page .....

Also 50 $ min payout is to much .... hope you will change and see whats wrong with the count system
we didn"t change anything to count system...

yes, with this tempo min 50dol is much much to much

if it would be too much we will decrease it..

Vreer

You changed everything in this site, even count system.

P.S. Today you got banned from one big site "Sorry, we don't allow hosts that require fake codecs!"

You changed everything in this site, even count system.

P.S. Today you got banned from one big site "Sorry, we don't allow hosts that require fake codecs!"

we change a lot things on servers so it works better, we send already email
to this site regarding this nonsense,

and only thing we changed to counting system is increasing from 3 to 4 $

Vreer

we change a lot things on servers so it works better, we send already email
to this site regarding this nonsense,

and only thing we changed to counting system is increasing from 3 to 4 $

Vreer
hi admin,
please check my id why i only remote 8 files instead of 20 files :(
username: windy

Status